𝙅𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙣

Finally decided to do a Jaden one!
Jaden x f!reader, Short fluff cuz I can't sleep~

Currently you're sitting in front of Jaden, a book in your lap and a coffee right next to you. It was raining outside so the both of yours decided to sit in the window front of your room and just to listen to some music. You have feelings for the brunette boy in front of you and vice versa but you were too scared to admit it.

You're reading Harry Potter and the halfblood Prince for the fifth time, but it was your comfort book. Jaden on the other hand was on his phone, scrolling through instagram and always giving you quick glances of admiration. He loved the way you look when you're concentrated and how you care about everyone, doesn't matter whom.

A soft smile makes it way onto his face as he sees how a little shortish strand of your hair always falls into your face, disturbing you from reading the book, which you know by heart by now, but it's still annoying for you. It just won't stick behind your ear. After a bit Jaden stands up and leaves your room. You don't really think about it, being too deep into your book and you actually assume that he would just go to toilet or into the kitchen.

Jaden directly goes to the bathroom and searches for a hair clip so your hair won't bother you anymore. After some searching he finally finds what he searches and he pulls out a cute pastel clip. He smiles proudly and goes back into your room. You are that deep into your book that you don't notice him at all.

You look at him surprised when he puts the hair clip into your hair, securing the hair strand that annoys you so much. "Thank you" you blush and get lost in his eyes. He smiles and admires every single feature about your face. "No problem".

By now the song 'fall in love with you' by Montell Fish is playing quietly in the background and Jaden leans his forehead against yours, softly closing his eyes. You blush and debate whether you should lean in to kiss him, or not. You could actually shit your pants.

At the end you also close your eyes and lean in, your lips softly meeting each other's. The two of you have been waiting so long for it and it finally happened. You couldn't imagine this moment to be even more beautiful.

———
Idk what this is but I kinda wanted to write some fluff lmao