𝙅𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩 2

this will be pt2~

You were quiet the whole ride, being absorbed in your thoughts, imagining the worst scenario which could happen. After a bit you got bored so you decide to watch some TikTok's, which was a huge mistake.

Your whole foryoupage was full of ship edits of Javon and Kylee. You heart arches and you quickly click on not interested. Then you got an idea, you know that it's a dumb idea but you do it anyways. You decided to post a draft, where you did the 'Ela Já Tá Louca' dance in a pretty short skirt and crop top. Javon loved the video but didn't want you to post it since it was very revealing.

You have a pretty big community, not because you were really fame, but because you have pretty privilege. "We're at the airport" Your father says and the three of you get out of the car.

After you grab all your stuff you search your gate and grab something to eat from McDonalds. You get a vegan ts and your brother decides for a happy meal.

When you're all done eating you get on the plane. You unlock your phone for the first time after uploading the video. You got many notifications from TikTok, people either hyping you up or hating on you.

By now, you're already used to all the hate so you actually do not care. You go on instagram and post a picture of the airplane window in your story, not caring wether Javon sees it because you think that Dj already told him that you'd come. You add your current fav song to the picture and then start listening to your playlist. After a bit you get a message from Javon, asking why you would post the picture since he asked not to. You roll your eyes and answer with ,,dunno, maybe cuz idc".

He quickly response with a question mark but you just ignore him, falling asleep on the plane. Your sleep gets interrupted when your father tries to wake you up, informing you that you arrived.

You stand up tiredly and put your headphones away, Alfred grabs your hand and you exit the plane, following your dad who seems to have an idea where you have to go.

After checkout you see Dj waiting for you. You really like him and your dad also gets along with him. A smile makes its way on your lips and you hug him. "Man you've grown" He greets you and hugs you back. You roll your eyes jokingly and step back, letting your brother hug him.

"I hope you guys can talk it out, but I personally haven't notice him being closer to Kylee than usual" he assures you and you just nod, mentally preparing yourself for the conversation. You were very scared but it's understandable.

You got to their car and he starts driving to their house. You loved the architecture of their house, it looks so cosy. After 30 minutes of comfortable silence you finally arrive. You tremble because you were that anxious and fidget with your hands.

When you step out, Daelo runs up to you and hugs your leg. "naww hey big boy" you say and squad down to hug him. Man you've missed him. "hi" he says and puts his head into the crouch of your neck. "Javon is in his room" he adds and you chuckle a bit. "I wanna hang out with you first, you're like soooo cool" Your comment makes him smile proudly and you follow the others inside.

You see Jayla and Jaden in the living room, playing some game on their xbox. "hey guys" You smile and sit down next to your father. "Omg Y/n, we've missed you, why didn't you tell us that you were coming?" Jayla asks and hugs you. You swear she gives the best hugs. "Uh was kinda last minute you know?" Jaden nods. "You've heard- the rumours about Kylee and Javon?" Jayla laughs and you nod, the anxiety getting stronger. "That's why I'm here kinda"

They both look at each other and nod understanding. "Understandable, Kylee's tiktok account got banned just because of those rumours" Your eyes got big, damn you will never make your relationship public. "But to be honest, just go and talk with Javon, he's in his room" Jaden gets up and pats your shoulder. "thank you guys" You smile and walk towards his room. You are so nervous that you start sweating. You knock on his door and Javon's voice says "come in".

You love his voice, the little raspiness and in general how he talked made you fall in love with him even faster. You slowly push the door open, finding him in his bed. "hi?" you say unsure and insecure. He looks up from his phone and a smile makes it way on his face. God you love his dimples. "hey, you good? You seem a bit off the past days" He makes his way to you, hugging you.

——————
I gotta do a pt 3 cuz I can't finish this until 9pm and Ion wanna let y'all wait

i'm soooo sooo sorry

and I was out with my dog today to get smth from my plug and it was raining so much and my dog literally stepped on my clean and WHITE airforce:(

and this is no hate towards javon+kylee, I personally think they're cute togetha
ily