𝙅𝙖𝙮𝙡𝙖

Jayla x f!reader, drug use (weed), prob a short one~

You sit on a couch at one of your closest friends party. 'Just loose it' by Eminem is playing in the background and you build a joint while talking to a brunette beauty. Her name is Jayla and she's hot, was all you could think of. "You've ever smoked?" You ask her, not wanting the conversation to end. "Uh no, not yet" she smiles and damn her smile was beautiful.

You nod, grinding the weed in your simple black grinder. "How much have you drunken yet?" She seems a little taken back by your question. "One beer, why?" She asks, still looking confused. "You wanna smoke with me?" You bit your lip and wait for her answer. She nods "sure but I haven't touched a cigarette either, so don't judge me whether I'll caught or not." Her statement makes you laugh. You laugh so much this evening, you are sure that you haven't laugh so much in forever.

"No worries, I'm not here to judge you" After the weed was grinded, you start folding the tip. You only have like 0,5g left so you only do one tip. Extra for jayla you decide to do a heart tip. "You look hot when you're concentrating" Jayla smirks and you blush hardly. "Thanks, you look always hot" You wink at her and she chuckles.

You take your phone out of your pocket and out of your case, handling the phone to Jayla and keeping the case by your. "Can I have your number?" She nods taking ur unlocked IPhone and you put the weed in your case. After it you pull out a cigarette and take the tobacco out of it and also put it in your case. Then you mix it together and pull out your papers.

You put the mixture into the paper and end the act with a lick. You feel Jayla staring at you so you tease her a bit. You push the weed down with the Firestone of your clipper so you get everything in. After it you burn the excess paper and handle it to Jayla. "Extra a heart tip for you" you smile proudly.

Your gesture makes her blush and she says "that's cute as fuck" while she takes it. "Put it between your lips and when I light it up, you gotta take a deep hit so it'll stay on" she nods and does as you told. Damn she looks hot.

After she took 2 hits, she passes it back to you, where you also take some drags, then you pass it back to her and it goes so on until it's all smoked. "You did great" You say and put an arm around her. "Thanks I guess, but now you gotta dance with me" you groan. "I hate dancing" Jayla doesn't seem to listen because she just grabs your hand, pulling you up with her.

"I don't care, now come" You follow her on the dance floor and you guys dance close to each other.

———————
Ik this is sooo short and that Jayla isn't part of euphoria but I had to write for her