𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮

Short Sub!ashtray x dom!reader, since some of y'all requested one, smut, both r 18+~

"Please, not again.." He begs, on the verge of tears when you deny his orgasm for the second time. He looks so pretty like that, on your bed, naked, his cock standing proudly and aching for your touch. You pass your finger on the tip of his cock, making him immediately buck up his hips for more. You collect the precum and taste it slowly on your tongue, the view of you doing so making Ashtray blush and his cock twitching.

"You taste so good, baby." You compliment, earning a soft whimper from him. "Spread your legs." You order, and despite wanting to ask you what you are going to do, he obeys, spreading his legs. You take a condom, putting it on his dick. "Are you okay with that babe?" You ask, he gasps before nodding, whining. You slowly insert him and begin to ride him fast. He's quickly very close to cumming again but you decline it again.

"Please, please." He begs you. "I want it. I need you. Please, Y/N.." You smirk at your power and you press your fingers inside his hole, he squirms, rolling his eyes in pleasure. You curl them inside, playing with his hole fast. He keeps on moaning and babbling your name, unable to do anything. He grips on the sheets, his knuckles turning white, his whines echoing in your room, just like music in your ears.

"Such a good and pretty boy." You praise. "Acting all tough and rough in front of your friends and other girls. What would they think if they saw you all needy and desperate for me?" You ask with a teasing and mocking tone, and he tries to refrain his moans to speak up.

He tries to form a proper sentence but fails miserably. You speed up your pace on his ass, playing with his prostate. He looks like he's gonna cum. He keeps shaking and begging for you to go faster, which you oblige gladly. Just as he tries to communicate that he cums, he doesn't feel your fingers on his hole, he doesn't feel your touch anymore. He sobs, gripping your hands immediately.

He cries, feeling his orgasm denied again. You caress his soft hair, your touch calming him immediately.

——
This is so bad, I prob won't take any male!sub requests anymore 💀😭