Confusion.

Chapter 7, Confusion.

~ Kyle's POV ~

"I CAN'T WITH YOU," I screamed, laughing. Dalton was being very, odd, around me. Though, his actions were very funny.
"No because, imagine like-like, Nathan and Carly getting together bro. I CAN'T." Dalton pity laughed, I could tell he felt awkward knowing our two best friends of many years getting together. They've always acted strange around each other, so, I wouldn't doubt it happening to be honest.

Carly is my friend of 10+ years, we've known each other since kindergarten. She's a very short girl, 5'1 at best. She had straight brown hair with blonde highlights that covered it. Her body was slim, and her eyes an ocean blue. Carly was always a very hyper active kid, funny personality. But as the years have passed, she's changed. A lot.
I didn't question it at first until her attitude started changing. Especially around one of your friends. Nathan.
What if she liked him? But he has a girlfriend.
What am I even talking about, I fucked him.
That shit was h-
"KYLE! Watch the damn road son!" Dalton screamed. I just realized I got so caught up in my own thoughts, I forgot I was driving.
"Yeah, yeah, sorry.." I awkwardly said, steadying myself back on the highway. We were nearing Nathan's house. I honestly couldn't wait, I couldn't wait to see him again. My heart raced for him, but I seem confused. I have feelings for him?.. But, I've been seeing Dalton differently lately..

"So, what song do you want to listen to? We need to play some boss ass music when we pull up to Nathan's house." Dalton said, scrolling through his playlist.
"Play, uh.. I'm not sure actually." I said.
"Hmm.. How about the song he got ARRESTED to? HAHA-" Dalton quickly stopped laughing, realizing how dumb that joke was.
"Haha, sure." I said, smiling.

Dalton began playing Look at Me by X, the same song Nathan got arrested too .. Very funny. We pulled into his driveway, waiting for him to come out.
"You want me to text him?" Dalton questioned, switching to snapchat to text Nathan.
"Yeah, sure .. Probably the best." I said, laugh following my sentence.
"Okay, I texted him. He's coming out soon. He just got out of the shower." Dalton said.
"Ah, alright." I looked down, staring at my vape in my hand. Waiting... Waiting, waiting.

~ Time skip ~

~ Nathan's POV ~

They're finally here, I was just starting to get dressed until Dalton texted me. Took them long enough ..
I put on a blue shirt, and a pair of grey sweat pants. I looked for a black hat and put it on .. Backwards of course, gotta look cool.. I guess. I began walking down the stairs, grabbing my phone and slipping my shoes on. I walked outside to see Kyle and Dalton parked in my driveway. Kyle was driving his Aston Martin, he usually never does; normally complains about he wants to stay clean, and 'perfect.' Swear that man has a kink for cars.

I got into the car with the other two males, sitting in the back seat. It smelled of Lavender, the usual scent, or, "Car Febreze", Kyle used. I liked it, I cannot lie.

"WHAT'S UP NATHANNNN," Dalton yelled,"Been a few since we hung out."
"Man, it's literally been a day." I said, confused.
"So what, still too long." Dalton mumbled, turning around in defeat.
"So, what to do now." Kyle said,"How about we go pick up Carly?"
"We haven't seen her in a few weeks.. You sure she'd want to hang with us?" I said, worried.
"Ahh, yeah. I bet she'd love to get out of the house for once. She's always in that damn house with her mom anyways .. She has attachment issues with her." Kyle said, giggling in pity.
"Hell, I agree to be honest." I said, with a pity look, filled with sympathy.
"Well, let's swing by her house since she's near."