Spin the bottle

TW: smutish?

The bottle slows down landing..

Between Dream and Nick.

"Well, I guess I'll spin again?" Putting my hand out to spin again Dream stops me "orrr just do both of us" he says with a smirk then looks at Nick for assurance. Without a thought to go off, I say "sure why not."

I take the dice from the middle of the circle and roll. The first dice tells me the how, it's lands on 'touch'. Next dice was the place, with a little shack I release it from my hands, 'nose'. Getting up from my spot, I sit in-front of the two. I bop them both on the nose with both my hands then get back to my spot.

Dream and Nick play Rock Paper Scissors to see who would go next and Nick won. The bottle lands on Karl leading Alex and me to scream "KARLNAP" rolling his eye, while rolling the dice. It stops on 'hand' and 'kiss', he sits down on his knees in front of a closed eyed Karl then gives his hand a sloppy kiss as a joke. Karl dramatically falls back like a fan would.

Then went Karl to Alex, Karl rolled 'tease' and 'lips'. It was honestly really attractive, Alex close his eyes super tight afraid he was gonna hit him, instead Karl runs his thumb over Alex's lips. Then teases with his lips brushing against Alex's, pulling away without anymore. Well that sure was something.

Alex spins and lands on Dream, rolling 'kiss' and 'neck'. Alex's give me a smirk while pulling Dream closer to him at the point where his breath went down his neck, making him think he was gonna kiss him. Only for his hand to fly through the air, slapping Dream in the face. In a rush, he gets to his feet, and ran. Dream on his tail right away until he gives up and spins his turn.

As the bottle spins, Alex cautiously sits back down.  Then it lands on George making me laugh HARD. My laugh dies down to look at the dice and it said 'thigh' and 'lick'. I gasp then go back to laughing. Dream goes in, looking back up at George to see him already looking with wide eyes. "Your supposed to close your eyes Gogy", he stares at him until closing them. Dream takes one more look at everyone, then he lands on me, slowly, he takes one tiny lick not to close to George's private area. Then backs away. The whole time he kept eye contact with me. 

Then it was George's turn, taking a spin on the bottle ,it lands on me. I watch as it drops, bouncing twice then stopping on 'neck' and 'tease'. My breath caught in my throat, as I stare at the dice as he demands "come here". I finally draw my gaze to him to see him leaning on his hands all relaxed, damn. I crawl over before stopping where he wanted me. All eyes stared more intensely as George firmly grabs my neck even though my eyes were open. He puts some pressure pulling me close before whispering "you look cute submissive" then let go, that bi-.

I get back and spin, this time landing on Karl. Dropping the dice, they show up as 'lips' and 'kiss'. I look over as Karl closed his eyes, obviously expecting a slap. I crawl his way like I did with George. He sits with his hands in his lap as I got closer to his lips. Stopping, I think over what I'm about to do. Then run my hands through his hair playing with it a bit which makes him relax. I stop moving and pull making him face directly at me. Taking one hand away, I place it on the side of his face pulling him close. Finally, I connected our lips, at first he didn't respond, probably thought it was just gonna be a peck. But I didn't want a small kiss, so I pull at his hair signaling to kiss back. Luckily, he did. And he was a wonderful kisser. I would have kept going if I didn't remember this was just a game.

The game goes around but nothing really interesting happen, mainly just funny shit until sapnap lands on me with 'thigh' and... 'blow'. Well can't tell if today was a bad or good day to wear shorts. Closing my eyes, he grabs my leg and pulls it closer to him. I fall on my elbows from the suddenness, causing me to gasp. I wait for him to do it when I feel a slight sting on my face. I open my eyes immediately to see him snickering. He laughs saying "nah I'm joking" and goes to my thigh but I jump up and kick him away causing everyone else to laugh except Nick "no, you already hit me, now it's my turn" I watch as it spins then stops. Dream on the other end, rolling 'neck' and 'suck'. He look at me with a wheeze, thinking I was too chicken. "Close your eyes... Clay" he chuckles before doing exactly that. He opens his eyes in surprise when I set myself down on his lap. "Eyes, closed" he lets out a chortle and closes them. He willing tilts his head to the side, slowly, I get to work. It lasted about me minute. He kept his eyes closed the whole time until I stop and get off like nothing happened. Everyone looks at my work of art, all wide eyed. I smile as he looks at everyone embarrassed, aww, he looks good like that. "Welp, I'm gonna go get something to drink" with that I leave to the kitchen.

"Y/n" I hear from the kitchen entrance after getting a glass of water. "What's up Clay" I ask, while keeping my back to him. Taking a sip, I feel his hand go to my hips suddenly, causing me to slip up and drop the glass cup, making it shatter as it hit the tile. Stupidly, I step back out of panic, causing a shard to go into my bare foot. "Mmm" I muffled my scream with my hand. The glass surrounded me but all clay had to do was step backwards and he's be clear. "Wow, hey don't move. Um just stay right there." He take that step and leaves, bring back a broom. He cleans up as Sapnap comes in too. "What happened" he asked, "Clay scared me a bit and I dropped a glass. Now a piece is in my foot." I whine at the pain as Dream finishes up. He puts his arm under mine then picks me up bridal style, bring us to the couch and sets me down. "Can you go get my bag, I have tweezers in there to pull it out" Nick and clay give each other a look before Nick says "that won't be necessary, it's not very small."

When they were getting it out, I tried to keep my moans to myself but it hurt really bad that it was almost impossible. Once it was pulled out, I let out a sign of relief. "Luckily for you, it's not deep enough to need stitches. But we should wrap it up so it doesn't get infected."

After wrapped, everyone gets ready for bed. Entering Nicks room, I see him standing at his desk looking at something. Looking away, I ask "today was fun, you ready for bed-" he interrupts me by pushing me into the wall. He shows me my dice from earlier, and drops them on the floor. We look down reading out "oh look at that, kiss.. and neck" with no warning, he bring his face down to my neck. It was very unexpected but I wasn't complaining. He gentle places soft kisses all over my neck, soon he starts licking at areas, then biting, then finally leaving hickeys. I let out a breathy gasp as he kissed my sweet spot. He seemed to have liked my reaction as he repeatedly kisses there until finally sucking as well.

All of a sudden, he just stop's. I gaze at him very confused as he walks over the the bed sitting down and unplugging his phone. What. A. Tease.

I knew he wanted me to beg, but I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of winning. So I just get under the blankets and pretend to go to sleep. He turns his phone off and gets under the blanket with me, turning my way. Then it hit me "why would you do that when you like another girl Nick?" He looks down at me and bursts out laughing, "your joking right? Haha, I like you y/n", as it sets in and he stops laughing, he takes my face in his hands and kisses me.

I melt into it, kissing him as deeply as he did with me. Ok, there's no more denying I have feelings for Nick. Now, I just have to figure out what to do about my feelings for the rest of them, cause I'll be honest, there all like a dream.