Sister

TW: talks about suicide and death.

When I wake up, I was awfully confused on where I was. Looking around I remember, I fell asleep in Dreams room.

As I go to leave I hear the boys messing around doing god knows what. So not knowing what to expect, I leave into the living room. That's where I see all of them looking around someone's phone. "What are you guys doing" I question, immediately their heads shot up "nothing" Alex answers while holding back a laugh. I go to peck at what their watching only for the phone to be hidden under George. "Ok, what are you bitches hiding?" No answer were releasing so I had to go for the last resort.

I look straight at George with a mysterious grin, stepping closer, I sit down right onto his lap. I could tell he was trying not to react. Quickly, I take my leg and one of his arm, flipped him over with his hand behind his back leaving him defenseless. Everyone oooos as I sit back on-top of him, grabbing the now exposed phone.

"What do we have here-" my eyes wide, why the hell where they talking to Riley?? "Y/n get off of me please, I'm sorryyyy" I grab a pillow and hit him with it.

As I scroll up a bit in there text messages, I see that this is actually Sapnaps phone. And that this bitch was telling them secrets of mine. Then I come across a video, shit. I press play and it was of throwing my exes shit out the window along with lighting some of his clothes on fire. Fuck that bitch, I don't even remember that cause I had an drinking problem at the time for.. reasons. She knew I wouldn't remember her taking that video.

Then another video comes up of me ugly crying at a party. Tears start falling as I drop sapnaps phone and leave the room. That party, the reason I was crying. It was all to much.

I sit down on the bathroom floor, silently crying hard. I try my best to muffle the sobs. I've never told any of them my problems, they don't know why those videos aren't funny.

A knock comes from the other side of the door. "Y/n? What's going on?" It was George, I wanted to tell them everything, but I had to much anger inside me right now. I knew if I said anything it would come out rude and horrible. None of them deserve to be yelled at.

I take my time cleaning myself up, but no matter how hard I tried. I couldn't let go of the betrayal I felt. How could Riley do such a thing. Fuck this, fuck her. Even though I just let myself calm down, it all came back out as I storm out the bathroom to Dreams room where my phone was sat.

After grabbing my phone, I head back to the bathroom but it was blocked by Alex "Alex, move." "I can't do that y/n" I look around at all the boys standing around me. I notice one absent, the one who was texting her. Fuck him, I go to my contacts easily finding her name.

The line ring for a second until her annoying voice picks up, "hey, Nick told me you saw what I sent them. I didn't realize it would make you angry. I'm so sorry." I let a tear fall out of anger. Hanging up and walking to the front door. At first no one follow but the second I'm out the door, they run after me.

It was currently raining, fucking perfect. I sat down on the front porch steps. The rain could reach me there. At that point, I couldn't tell what was my tears va the raining. Everyone except Nick stood on the porch, finally he walks out too. "Why is she crying? Riley was just messing around" I snap my head around to him, flicking him off before getting up again and walking deeper into the rain. "Ok that's enough" Nick says  "Riley seems like a really nice person, she didn't mean to hurt your feelings even though I still have no idea how that happened. Just come inside and relax"

He try's making me walk, failing miserably. "Fuck it" he said before leaving. I turn myself around to face them all "just go inside, I'll be fine. Maybe I am over exaggerating. Please just leave me alone." One by one they left, leaving me to myself. I melt into my thoughts. An hour passes of me crying for the most part. The rain settled down by now.