Hate

I wake up to soft snores in my ear. Turning to the noise, I'm met with Nicks face super close to mine. When I say close I mean our noses were almost touching. I lean over him, and garb my phone. After being on  it for about 20 minutes, I decided to get up.

I escaped his grasp successfully without waking him, and make my way to the living room where everyone else except George and Sapnap were. I sit besides Dream and Karl while stretching. "Good morning" I say as I rest me head on Karl's lap. He begins playing with my hair asking "how did you sleep?" I thought back to Nick who layed in bed still and smiled "good."

I keep my eyes on the random show playing until I see from the corner of my eye Karl was still looking down at me. Turning back to him, he smiles innocently then giggling his usual laugh. God he is so adorable and handsome. Woooowww where did that come from i though to myself as I look away. I cant like Karl, no way. He's too amazing, I could never be enough for him. He's too pure.

I try paying attention to the show but the more he combed through my hair, the more I thought about him. It felt sweet to be in his presents. But what about liking Nick? Well he likes some other girl so I literally have no chance with him. Karl though, I don't know if he likes anyone. I've never brought it up.

Suddenly he stops brushing through my hair, I let out a little whine which surprises me and everyone around me. I jump up out of his lap, hands over mouth and leave to the kitchen. I hear as I walk away I whispered "did she just-?" At those words I get out of hearing distance.

Why did I just whine?! All he did was stop his movement!! I'm so weird! He's never gonna look at me the same again! Everything's gonna be weird now!

As I rambling on to myself in my head, I feel a hand in my hair again. He starts pushing through it making me relax at first then tense up again remember what just happened minutes ago. A laugh comes from him, teasing a little he stops. I hold it back this time, not giving any reaction. "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you" Karl spoke up, I turn to face him saying "no need to apologize, I don't know why I made that sound." He looks at me with a smug look I've never seen on him before. "You sure about that? Cause I think you know exactly why you made that sound"

I had no idea where this new him was coming from, but fuck it was hot. He runs a hand through my hair one more time before tucking a strand behind my ear. He gets closer to my ear, his hot breath fanning down my neck "you whine like a cat... kitten"

The second he puts his hand on my waist and whispers that word in my ear, it happens again. He pulls away a little so we can make eye contact, but I look away. However, he makes me look at him with a few words that compelled me "can you please look at me kitten?"

Just as I go to say something, a voice cone from the entrance "what the fuck?" We turn our attention to see Nick, he looked pissed. Karl backs off, and walks away to leave us to talk.

"So you like Karl?" He asked in a tone that make me want to sink into the floor. "I don't know, why does it matter" sighing "it doesn't, just- come on we're starting the stream soon."

We leave the kitchen together to see everyone all set up and sitting around in front of the camera. Sapnap takes his seat infront of the camera while Dream and I stood behind it.

-time skip-

The stream went quite well, they was some tension in the air so I didn't speak much, especially since I'm new to show my true voice. They was some hate but over all, the people still liked me.

Now the stream has come to an end. I was the first to walk off, and into the bathroom. I sat on the counter just settling my thoughts, trying not to over think. I decided to go on Twitter, but thats when I saw all the hate. One person said I was a fake and had an ugly voice along with saying I was a slut. It had a lot of likes, like, a LOT. There were comments on comments under it agreeing for the most part. It enraged me.

Walking out the bathroom, I sit down on the couch. Everyone was talking about how the stream went,I try my best to not draw attention when Karl goes to run his hand along my hair "fuck off Karl" I state sternly then exited to dreams room where patches was.

Petting her was helping a tad until Dream walks in. "Hey, what's wrong" glaring up at him I spoke up "oh, I don't know, maybe the fact that I'm a golding slut who would fuck any living things she sees will draw you fucking memory Clay" He surprisingly doesn't run for the hills or yell back, instead just carefully sits on his bed with me. To get my attention, he picks up patches so I will look at him instead. "Hey, it's gonna be ok, those people are just cruel, they don't know what they're talking about. They don't know you Y/n. But you know what, I do. And doesn't that count as something?"

Looking into his beautiful green eyes, I begin studying his face. He has a sharp jawline, a cute nose, soft lips and freckles that decorated the bridge of his nose and under his eyes. He truly was gorgeous.

"You ok?" He questions once I don't respond. "Oh uh yeah, I'm just... tired" he looks around before recommending "you could take a nap in here if you'd like, I don't mind." I like this side of Dream, so kind, so gentle. I agree and slip under the covers, soon drifting off to sleep.