ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ x

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

The cheerful laugh of your little brother boomed in the cozy living room as you didn't stop tickling him, he thrashed around on the couch trying to get out of your grip but you certainly have no plans of doing that so soon.

You are abruptly caught off guard by the faint shrilling sound echoing in your ears, emitting from the mobile phone which rested on the coffee table.

You put some strand of your hair behind your ear which magically came on your face after retracting your hands from your brother who was busy catching his breath, you grin victoriously.

"You are mean" he pouted crossing his arms over his chest, you turned towards him sticking your tongue out at his direction and he turned his head away, mad.

You laughed at his cuteness and picked up your mobile checking the name only to find that it is from your little brothers school.

You frowned "Minjun"

"Wuav?" his voice came out muffled as he munched on the cookie you made just now.

"Hey! Eat slowly" you shreiked at him, disgusted at how he shoved all the cookie in his mouth.

He swallowed the cookie "Oops" he let out and laughed, again start shoving all the cookies in his mouth hurriedly.

"Pig" scrunching your nose in disgust, you wonder how a clean-freak like you have a pampy-poots like him as your brother.

Once again the ringing sound rippled in your ear causing you to immediately pick up the phone, cursing at yourself for forgetting about it.

"Hello—"

"Good morning Miss Y/n. I'm Minjun's principal. Umm... Can you come here right now, I want to talk about something important with you"  he asked cutting your voice and you don't know if you are ears are deceiving you because you sense a a hint of fright present in his voice making you frown.

"Is everything fine? Did Minjun do something?" you ask hesitant, not sure why he suddenly decided to call you.

"Oh no, Minjun is a great kid, the best in studies. I wanted to talk about something important related to his studies, I'll tell you once you arrive"

This time his voice was assuring which made you sigh in relief, and ofcourse happy that he praised your little brother. You're his sister afterall, you feel proud about teaching him but surely all the credit goes to his own hardwork.

"Ofcourse, I'm coming in an hour" you chirped

"Thank you so much,Ms Y/n bring Minjun with you too. I want to have a conversation with the both of you" he stated causing you to unconsciously nodd your head.

"Sure, I will" you smiled before the call disconnected and you kept your mobile phone back on the coffee table.

"Minjun" you called sprinting towards your brother who was sprawled on the couch, busy watching cartoons on the television

You stand right infront of him, placing your hands on your hips, covering his view of the television making him scrunch his nose.

"Move aside, Noona" he gestured with his hand indicating you to get away from standing infront of him.

"Your principal called me" you muttered not budging from your position.

His movements halted, looking at you with his wide questioning eyes "Why?"

"Nothing, he wanted to talk something about your studies. He'll tell once we'll arrive there" you shrugged effortlessly.

He rolled his eyes "Come on, he can't make me go to school on Saturday. That's unfair" he whined thrashing his arms in the air

You chuckled "Well, we can't do anything about that, right?" you grasped the remote control and switched off the television.

"Now go and change, we should be there in an hour" you patted his shoulder encouraging him to go and change.

"Fine" he huffed getting off from the couch and sprinting towards the stairs which lead to both of your bedrooms.
___________

Jungkook smirked witnessing you and your brother walking out of their house after locking the main door.

He exited the mobile from his pocket, dialing someone's number, bringing it closer to his ear when the person picked up.

"Good Job" he husked, the smirk not leaving his uneven lips.

"You know what to do next. Make sure she doesn't come back for the next few hours" he ordered before ending the call, keeping the mobile back in his pocket.

He pulled his hood over his head, looking at both directions as he crossed the street.

His heart start to beat faster than usual, it was the first time he was going to enter someone's house without permission.

To be more specific, he was breaking into your apartment.

He didn't enter the front door, knowing there's cameras on the street and if she doubts about someone visiting her house and decided to check the cctv, he would be doomed for sure.

So instead he decided to break in through the window at the back of her house, this way it would be less suspecious as he was away from any eyes, and he wouldn't be captured on the cctv too.

Luckily, the windows were open so he easily jumped over it, entering the house with ease.

He walked inside your house looking around, a grin made way u with his hood, ruffling his hair in the process

He was met with a small living room which was connected to the kitchen.

Jungkook looked around, licking his lower lip staring at you and your brother's phote hanged on a wall in the living room, eyes only stuck on your frame.

Knowing that your bedroom was on the higher floor, he began searching for the stairs

He left the large room through the kitchen door and found the small corridor with your front door, the stairs standing on the other side.

He then went upstairs, moving slightly faster
since he knew that he
owned limited time.

He opened the doorknob and entered your room without any hesitation.

He found a bathroom
and your bedroom next
to it, noticing that your
bedroom was the largest
in this small apartment.

When he stood inside, he
was overwhelmed with a
strong feeling of lust.
Sighing as he take in your lavender scent in the room. A sensual feeling slowly crawling up his chest.

All the times he had fantasised about her came flashing in his mind. It eats his sanity, crumbling it into prices.

He was addicted, no— dangerously obsessed. The times he would jerk off in the bathroom is the evidence of how aroused you make him.

Few days, just few days and you will be his.

He had already taken the first step.

___

I was going to write more but I got lazy and decided to write the pending part in next chapter and post this. Haha, forgive me.

This chapter is dedicated to Moonrkives  She is surely one of the most motivating person I've ever came across. Love ya~