ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

"Bae Y/n, 25, orphan— her only family is her 16 year young brother who she loves more than anything. She's a professor at Saebyok high Uni-"

"wait- Isn't that the same university you go" Taehyung spoke up abrubtly cutting his own sentence looking up from the blue file which had all your information written throughly.

"Yeah" Jungkook let out cooly brushing back his long raven hair. "Gimme the file" he extended his right hand towards Taehyung asking for the file.

"So—why you wanted me to get all the information about this specific girl" Taehyung let out handing the file to the raven-haired boy.

Jungkook sighed closing the file placing it in the night stand " What does it mean of someone cares for you alot, gives you extra attention and always nice towards you?"

He questioned before resting his head on the headboard leaving Taehyung who was sitting right infront of the couch right infront of his king-sized bed in deep thoughts.

"Um— It's either she likes you or she's a hoe who wants you for a good fuck because naturally people aren't like that nowadays
" he let out shrugging his shoulders

The second option sounds impossible to him. You don't seem like a hoe at all, those virtuous eyes couldn't lie. Secondly, you are nice to the ugly side of him, the side he himself deslike. You didn't even tried looking at him at the club where girls were
swooning over him.

The first option made butterflies erupt in his stomach. You like him, felt so unreal. It was like he was floating on a cloud.

'she cares'

The only thing going on his mind that, she cares for him. She gives him so much of her time. It was like a fantasy he would damned himself to turn into reality, his tender heart pumping wildly in his chest feeling an unknown sentiment gushing in his veins.

He was in his own fantasies when a deep voice snap him back to reality.

"Why though?" the older brunette questioned frowning at the young latter.

"None of your business" Jungkook let out rolling his eyes

"Oh so after making me do all this work. You're saying it's none of my fucking bus-" Taehyung shrieked at Jungkook only to get cut off by the younger.

"Your job is done. You can go now" he let out bored not wanting any further talk right now.

"Fucker" Taehyung whisper inaudibly.

"Be glad your my friend because anyone else would've been done for good by now" he mumbled strolling to the door cursing at the younger in his mind. He was angry but he knew better than to infuriate Jungkook. He knew how his younger friends mind is slightly twisted, maybe... alot twisted and it sometimes dreads him.

Jungkook's father had told him about how his mother commited suicide after finding out that her only son is abnormal. He never made friends in his childhood and if someone tries to talk to him it would lead to violence.

Jungkook's behaviour really concerned his father so they home-tuotored him not wanting his son get violent with people who are innocent.

As Jungkook grew, his behaviour start getting slightly normal and his father knew he couldn't keep Jungkook away from the real world so he introduced him to Taehyung.

Surprisingly, after a lot of tries Taehyung managed to befriend him, and witnessing how he never hurt Taehyung leads him to think that his son was getting normal and that's when he decided it would be perfect for him to go to college and interact with other teenagers except Taehyung.

Taehyung throw him a concerned look and walked out of the bedroom leaving the younger in his own content of thoughts.

-

・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

.・゜゜・ - ・゜゜・.

Small one. My mind was blank:(

Unedited as always. I'm so lazy I'll edit it when I'm free.