ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪɪ

Warning - (Gore/Violence)

✧ ✦ ✧

Jungkook adjusted the mask on his face covering his face with his hood. Walking in his all black fit almost looking like a shadow.

Fists burried in the pocket of his hoodue looking around with his side-eye, his peculiar vision fixated on the road strolling to somewhere leasurly with a slight fear and abhor in his deep black orbs.

His eyes catch the silhouette of a boy coming from the convenience store with a cigerette in between his lips.

He strolled at his direction, quick steps making way to the specific boy. The sound of his shoes non-existent because of the soft soul.

The boy he was keeping his eyes on turned to an alley sucking on the cheap cigerette.

He looked at his left and right, soon following the boy.
The boy infront of him stopped abrubtly, his senses alerting him that there's someone behind him.

He turned around only to find Jungkook's dark orbs staring right through his soul, he gulping taking slow steps towards him, Jungkook lowered his mask revealing his face and the boy's eyes squinted taking a step forward to see his face clearly.

As soon as Jungkook came into his vision, he burst into a fit of laughter clutching his stomach.

"Oh my- It was you" he laughed again but soon stared at his face smirking "Why following me like a puppy, too scared to face"

Jungkook clenched his fists, he could literally feel the bitter anger on the tip of his tongue. He was yearning to just finish him.

"What, Are you getting angry, huh?" He scoffed mockingly causing Jungkook to clench his fists

"Look, you shouldn't mess with me if you don't want to end up waking in hospital. There's isn't Y/n here, who will save your loser ass" he rolled his eyes smirking.

And that's the que for Jungkook to lost his sanity, how dare that peice of shit take your name, it was too pure to be taken by a mutt like him and he will make sure he won't be able take it anymore.

He punched the guy abrubtly causing the latter infront of him to land on the floor with a loud thud holding his bruised cheek which was probably blue by now.

"Hey! W-what are you doing! Stop!" He yelled when Jungkook take big steps towards him with only anger in his orbs.

K i l l h i m. I w a n t h i s b l o o d i n y o u r h a n d s

'Not so easily'

He punched him again causing the boy to let out a groan. He hold his hair and stuffed his hands in his pant pocket taking out a handkerchief soon stuffing it in the boy's mouth who was trying so hard to get out of his firm grip.