ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

✧ ✦ ✧

✧ ✦ ✧

"one Sandwich" I asked the food vendor and dig my hands in my pocket for the  wallet.

As usual when I was eating my lunch, some students have to purposely put their shoe in my way to make me drop my food, and they were successful only because I let them.For these kind of circumstances, I always brings money to school.

If I fight back, Y/n will think that I'm capable enough to protect myself and stop giving me all her attention. I swear I love when she specially comes to me to asking if I'm fine— infront of her, I'm just a vulnerable kid who couldn't protect himself.

I know the students will never hang on her words which was appearantly an advantage for me because she will slowly detest them, and all she could think about will be me.

"Sixty won" the vendor boy said preparing the ready-to-eat lunch.

"Wait—" I let out rummaging in the pocket of my jeans and hoody but couldn't find the wallet. I remember bringing it, Did I drop it when they pushed me.

I looked back and couldn't find a single trace of the wallet, only the cleaner sweeping the floor which was once splattered with food. Those fuckers must've took my wallet, Fucking beggars

'I think I had to survive a day without food' I thought sighing and adjusted my hoodie, It was worth it because I knew Y/n would knew what happen in the cafeteria from someone and come to comfort me.

"I don't want—" I couldn't even complete my sentence when a very familiar sweet voice cut me off.

"Here" she handed the money to the vendor and take a hold of the sandwich from him handing it to me.

"I-"

"No excuses. I saw how they made you drop your food. You should stand up for yourself Jungkook" she put her hand on my shoulder and I closed my eyes for a second feeling my insides stir by her touch.

Yes, It was worth it

All the humiliation I took was worth it if at the end of the day I'm going to be blessed with her touch, her scent, her presence.

I couldn't be more thankful being born in the century as her, to be able to find such an angel. I couldn't give any other person have the opportunity to be blessed with her touch. It will only be me.

I nodded my head letting out a "Thanks"

"No need" she smiled turning towards the vendor.

"There she is, "The great helping hand Bae Y/n" the vendor boy said chuckling afterwards.

She laughed softly making me look at her and bite my lips, she is so etheral, so cute, so beautiful.

I want to keep her with me
Keep her close
Hug her, kiss her, love her
Cage her