Poly?

Evelyn's POV
The next day I woke up and got ready for school.

Evelyn's POVThe next day I woke up and got ready for school

I was feeling little again out of nerves. I wanted to tell Edward and Jasper that I had feelings for them, but I was scared that they wouldn't feel the same after everything that happened and I'd lose my friends. They had a right to know and I needed to tell them in order to see where our relationship will progress. I arrived at school to see the Cullens surprised faces.

Well Alli didn't seem surprised, she had an excited knowing look on her face. I approached them "Hi" I murmured making their faces soften before they could say anything though Alli blurted out "Eve has something to tell Edward and Jasper! We should give them some privacy!" Alli then proceeded to drag Hen-Hen into school with Rosie and Emmy leaving me alone with Edward and Jasper. It made me feel less nervous especially when they both gave me soft smiles.

Edward took the lead as per usual "C'mon, let's go somewhere private to talk" and started headed towards the woods. Jasper and I followed until we were deep into the woods out of sight. We stopped and Edward turned around and asked "We thought you were leaving for New York, little one, what do you need to tell us?" Jasper jumped in voicing his concerns "Everything okay, little darlin'?" The pet names eased me up as I began to explain "Bad things are happening in New Yowk so papa and momma awe letting me gwaduate hewe" they both nodded.

I continued "I's has a confession to make" they smiled at me silently asking me to continue. I took a deep breath before screwing my eyes shut and blurting out "I likes yous!" I heard them chuckle before Edward says "We like you too, princess" I shook my head before bowing it slightly "No! I's likes yous as mowe than fwiends!" It was silent for a moment before cold hands gently gripped my chin and made me look up at them. I opened my eyes to see both Edward and Jasper looking down at me with unreadable expressions.

"Do you mean that, princess?" Edward asks, I nodded nervously and their faces split up into beaming smiles. They looked as if I had just told them the best news of their lives.

"Good because we like you as 'more than friends' too, and we want you to be our girlfriend and little" Edward stated, I tilted my head and asked "We can do that?" He nodded smiling at me while Jasper shrugs and says "I don't see why not. A lot of people have poly relationships. We just need to find rules and rhythm. We can make it work" I thought for a moment before smiling and saying "I wants you to be my daddies and my boyfriends!"

They smiled back and they both kissed my cheeks making me turn red. They both chuckled at my reaction before taking my hands and walking me to class. We got there just as 2nd period ended and they walked me to each of my classes both of them were each holding a hand the entire day. At lunch I sat with my all friends and my daddies. Benny noticed that I sat in between them with a bright smile on my face and he smiled at my happiness.

Jessi looked between the three of us with suspicion while Laurie outright asked "Are you guys a throuple?" Edward answered "We're all in a relationship together, yes" this made both girls frown at the boys before forcing sickly sweet smiles on their faces this made me frown as nerves flooded my system.

"Just so you two are aware Evelyn is very delicate, so if you hurt her just remember who her family is and who her friends are" Jessi said while smiling. Both boys nodded while Evelyn flushed at her friends protectiveness. Rosie butted in "and your sisters" this made everyone laugh before Jasper pouted and said "But we're twins!" Rosie rolled her eyes and said "So? Evelyn's better and besides I've always wanted a girl" this made everyone laugh again as Jasper pouted more.

I giggled before kissing Jasper's cheek shyly making a smile bloom across his face. School continued and afterwards I drove back to Charlie's where a note was waiting from Cora saying

Date night. Brought you dinner. Don't forget to eat and go to bed at 8.

I shrugged and went to the living room and turned on some cartoons while I did my homework. After that I heated up the chicken tenders and French fries and ate alone before going upstairs and getting ready for bed. I walked into my room and changed before falling into a peaceful sleep once again dreaming about the two little girls this time I saw Edward and Jasper with them in the sunlight. There skin was sparkling like someone dumped glitter on them.

I was blissfully unaware of the two pairs of golden eyes that watched my sleeping form with love