Chapter 06: About Bella....

Evelyn's POV
When I got back to Charlie's house I went to my room, and unlocked the door. I went inside and shut and locked the door behind me I then proceeded to change into comfortable clothes.

 I went inside and shut and locked the door behind me I then proceeded to change into comfortable clothes

Bella was over at Mike's house to 'study' so I was alone and free to work on homework in peace. Halfway through my homework Bella returned and showered. She let out a screech when she realized that her toothpaste was actually dog poop.

I heard her thundering footsteps approach my door. She tried to open it but upon realizing that it was locked she started banging on the door and hurling insults through it. I sighed and put on my soundproof headphones and put on my concentration music which was mostly classical music and jazz.

 I sighed and put on my soundproof headphones and put on my concentration music which was mostly classical music and jazz

(You can pick the color)

I listened to that while I finished my homework. I then began to write down the plan that I came up with for Bella. I was also going to tell Charlie about what I heard at school. My phone suddenly rang and speak of the devil and he shall appear. I answered it and asked "Hey, Uncle Charlie, what's up?" Charlie awkwardly cleared his throat before saying "I'm outside your bedroom door. Bella says that you came home and locked and that you switched out her toothpaste for dog poop?"

I rolled my eyes and said "She did that this morning so I switched our toothpastes. I'll meet you downstairs in the living room" then I hung up. I stretched before putting my homework away then I grabbed my plans and walked out my room. I saw Bella peering at me through a crack in the door. I turned around and locked my door hearing her curse before slamming her door shut.

I walked downstairs and sat on the opposite side of the couch with Charlie on the other end. Before he could say anything I spoke first "I have reasons to suspect that Bella is faking her depression" Charlie looked at me in surprise before saying "No, that's impossible. Why would Bella fake this?" I then pulled out my phone and began playing recordings that I took today from people at school.

• Angela Weber
• Ben Cheney
• Jessica Stanley
• Lauren Mallory
• Tyler Crowley
• Bruce Molina (Bella's Junior biology teacher)
• Will Varner (Bella's Junior calculus and Senior trigonometry teacher)
• Coach Debra Clapp (Bella's gym teacher)
• Selma Goff (Bella's Spanish teacher)
• Julia Hammond (School nurse)
• Shelly Cope (School counselor)

All gave details on Bella's behavior for the passed two years she's been attending Forks High School. Bella was considered a bad apple at school.

She not only slept with her 'friends' boyfriends, but also some of her teachers who forged Bella's straight A+ report cards only to be fired after the discovery was revealed.

Bella was a bully that often got into fights at school and lost because of the noodle arms and chicken legs attached to her cutting board frame. She harassed openly gay students and girls that she accused of looking at her boyfriend.

The school called Charlie numerous times but were always ignored and directed to voicemail. I showed him the number that was given to them by Bella only to realize that it was a number to a burner cell in Bella's possession. The school tried calling Renee about her behavior only for Renee to brush and laugh it off as 'teenager drama'.

Bella's been in detention multiple times and suspended too, but nothing ever changes. The school wants to expel her, but are reluctant to do so since Charlie is her father.

After hearing all this I inform him of my plans to dig into Bella's academic history, since this is definitely not new behavior. He agrees to help me and I inform him of my other plans for Bella.

We will continue on in believing in her little act until we've gathered enough prove to decide what to do with her. I have no doubt that after hearing all this that a mental institution and prison are on the table.