Chapter 26

HINDI mawala ang ngisi sa labi ni Castiel hanggang sa makauwi sia sa unit niya. He insisted that they'll sleep for tonight in his unit. Hindi naman sa nagrereklamo siya pero parang ganoon na nga, masyadong maliit ang kama ni Devi sa kanilang dalawa.

He can't believe that she says her family was chaotic, it was, but there's still fun in it.

"'Yung Tito mo?" Tanong niya at agad bumaling sa kanya si Devi, alanganin siyang ngumiti at umiling. Kakatapos lang nitong maligo at kasalukuyan na nagpupunas ng buhok.

He stood up and walk towards one of his guestroom, iniwan sa kwarto si Devi. Xyria doesn't like someone else touching her things, but it's him, her best friend. Wala naman itong magagawa. Kinuha niya ang blower na nakatago sa closet atsaka bumalik sa kwarto nilang dalawa ni Devi.

"Doon ka malapit sa headboard." Utos niya at agad naman sumunod si Devi.

He plugged it first and started to dry her hair. It was soft and she smells like him, nakakalimutan niyang bumili ng pambabae na shower gel, and Devi doesn't mind using his shower gel.

"You smell like me, I love it." He smirked and pushed her hair to the other side so he can kiss her nape and sniff her scents.

Umingos si Devi sa kanya. "It was different, Castiel. Mas matapang ang amoy sa'yo!" She's so cute while complaining about the comparison of their scent.

"So, inaamoy mo ako?" His brows shot up, he looked at her and smirk smugly, causing Devi to have a crimson red cheeks.

"H-hindi naman maiiwasan 'yon, Castiel. You're always beside me, we always cuddle, syempre maaamoy kita!" She scoffed and rolled her eyes, and Castiel founds it cute.

He finished drying her hair, tinanggal niya lang ang saksak ng blowdry at itinabi sa bed side table. Castiel watched her brush her hair using a big paddle of hair brush she bought when they're buying groceries, as he laid himself comfortably in his, now their bed.

"Come here, cuddle me and let's sleep." Parang bata niyang sabi kay Devi. She pouted her lips before crawling on the bed, and laid herself beside him.

Agad niyang pinaunan ang ulo ni Devi sa braso niya at pinagapang ang kamay sa baywang niya para mahapit ito papalapit sa kanya. He was humming a song while playing with her hair, it was a good old song that caught his attention and found himself getting addicted to it.

"You know, I'm glad you accidentally poured a hot coffee on me." Bahagyang natawa si Castiel nang maalala 'yon. Wala siyang choice noon kung hindi ang maghubad, idagdag pa na badtrip siya sa pina meet ni Light sa kanya. "Hindi sana kita makikilala."

"Yeah? I am not wearing my eyeglasses that day. Buti nalang pala nakalimutan ko," she chuckled at her own answer.

"Bumalik ako sa building non na walang damit."

Agad na tumingala si Devi sa kanya, Castiel can't help the smile forming in his lips, napaka cute naman kasi ng girlfriend niya. Devi was squinting her eyes while her lips are pouted.

"Closer, I want to kiss you." Castiel uttered, his eyes were not leaving her pouted lips, masyadong nakakaakit.

Bahagyang umusog si Devi at pinatakan ng halik ang labi niya. Castiel never felt satisfied in his whole life with just a freaking smack kiss, ngayon lang. Only his little bee can do that. Only his little bee can make him feel butterflies in his stomach. Only Liam Devora.

Siniksik ni Devi ang mukha niya sa may dibdib niya at mariin na pumikit. He's sure that she can hear how fast his heart beating right now that her head was resting on his chest. God, he loves his woman so much. Ano na lang ang gagawin niya kung biglang mawala si Devi? Hell will break loose.