Chapter 15

WORKING WITH Light can be a real pain in his ass sometimes, but he loves it anyways than working under his father's company name. Hindi niya kayang sikmurain, Castiel will die first.

Kanina pa niya pinag-aaralan ang blueprint na iniwan ni Xyria kanina sa unit niya and Castiel can't focus because of someone's stare.

He scratched his temple using the pencil he's holding, kanina pa niya 'yon pinaglalaruan sa mga daliri niya. It was his way to relieve stress and relax his fingers.

"Hungry?" Hindi na napigilan ni Castiel ang sarili na lingunin si Devi, he chuckled huskily when he caught her staring at him intently. Umiling ito sa kanya bilang sagot. "Then, do you want coffee? Magpapaorder ako."

"Hindi, ayos pa naman ako." Sagot nito sa kanya at ibinalik ang atensyon sa ipad na hawak nito.

They're now inside his office room inside his unit, pinasadya niya talaga ito para sa kanilang tatlo ni Light at Xyria dahil madalas ang dalawang 'yon sa unit niya. The side of his lips rosed up when he saw how Devi looked good while she's occupying Xyria's seat.

"If you want to ask something, you can ask me anytime." He said and leaned his elbow against his table, he clasped his hands and used it to support his chin.

Castiel knew that she's now confused about his and Carthiel, his brother, mothers. Kahit sino naman na hindi nakakakilala sa pamilya nila ay maguguluhan. Even he, can't accept it at first.

"Little bee?" Tawag niya rito. Devi looked up at him with confusion. Castiel smiled at her that suddenly turned into a soft chuckle when he saw her blushing again. "Cute." He uttered while staring at Devi.

Castiel was feels like he's floating whenever he'll remind himself that the girl he's looking right now is finally his.

"About my brother," he trailed off. Tumigil si Devi sa ginagawa nito at humarap sa kanya. "I know you have an idea and I appreciate that you didn't asked me about it. But it seems like it's bothering you, so I'm going to be honest here." Castiel said and smiled softly at her.

Iilan lang ang nakakaalam tungkol sa magulong pamilya nila. Some of Carthiel's close friend and of course his mother side, sa akin naman ay ang mga myembro at kaibigan ko sa Lust community plus Xyria and now Devi's on the list.

He's ashamed of his father's wrong doings but Castiel, himself, have done a lot of it. The only difference between them is that, hindi siya nambubuntis at itinatali sa kanya ang bawat babae na naikakama niya.

"Our father loves to play around even if he's married with Carthiel's Mom. Yes, we're the second family but as soon as I graduated from college, sa amin na siya umuuwi. Sabay kaming ipinanganak ni Carthiel. But we have a different mother in our birth certificate. Funny right?" Naiiling na kwento niya rito.

Devi lips parted. Many people thinks that Carthiel's and him were actually a twin, and they keep it that way rather than receiving a mocked and laughter.

"I hate my father for doing that, my mother loves him so much that she accepted her role in his life. A mistress." Ngumiti siya ng mapait kay Devi. "I never wanter her to be one, that's why I study and now working hard. Para mailayo ko siya sa gago kong ama, he's married to someone yet he's playing around like marriage is some kind of funny business."

Catiel wanted to laugh at himself. He wanted to say to himself 'look who's talking?'. He played with a lot of woman too. The only thing that can justify his actions somehow was that he's not married.

"When I first met Carthiel's mother, I'm ashamed of myself. Ako 'yung bunga ng katarantaduhan ng asawa nito, but she says it's fine, at wala kaming kasalanan ni Mom. She's too kind."