Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Y/N is successful with it before he lands back, and Church speaks up onto their coms.

Church: *coms* All right I spotted one! It can't compete on fast and rapid speeds!

Ash: So hit it fast then!?

Church: *coms* Yeah! And hit it's inner armor!

Y/N nods and gives a look to Ash before he rushes in, making the GRAD focus on him and shoot him with it's gatling guns.

Ash took the opportunity while Y/N continues to distract it. As Y/N deflects its bullets, he throws a grenade towards to GRAD tanks to Yupia's supplies he got earlier.

And as expected, The GRAD fires it. But that gave Ash a striking blow to it's inner armor, damaging it further before he falls back again to Y/N.

Ash: It's working!

Y/N: We need to get rid of those damn weapons of the machine!

The GRAD roars mechanically before it launches missiles again to Y/N and Ash, but Y/N grabs one of the missiles with his bare hands before redirecting it back towards the machine, taking more fatal hits.

Ash forms lightning chains on his hands before he caught one of the missiles and redirects it to one of it's machine guns, destroying it on the process.

Ash: We just destroyed one of it's guns! What's next!?

Y/N: We hit it together! NOW!

Y/N rushes in as the GRAD screeches again and launches missiles again, but this time Y/N slashes the incoming missiles with Murasama flawlessly.

Ash forms his lightning chains into two handed scythe and rushes in with Y/N and manages to pierce it's inner armor and main system, making the machine screeches.

Y/N: Again! NOW!

Y/N jumps towards the machine and does a charged attack, strong enough to destroy it's missile pods.

Ash follows in attacking the machine as he slices deeper thanks to Y/N's initial damage, making the machine get sliced in two

Ash follows in attacking the machine as he slices deeper thanks to Y/N's initial damage, making the machine get sliced in two. The Machine screeches one more time before it crashes onto it's train cart, making the whole train shake.

Y/N lands onto the cart as he sheathes Murasama back while Ash retracts his lightning scythe.

Y/N: *coms* Sensei Raiden! We are done here! How's on your side!?

Raiden: *coms* They are using the illegal armor prototypes of Atlas! You and your partner should follow the others!

Yupia: *coms* We are preventing this sons of b*tches swarming the other train carts! You can advance forward! We hold them off!

Y/N: You heard her! Church warn Professor Ozpin and the others if we fail to stop the train!

Church: *coms* Got it! I'm sending the warning beacon now!