P. 29 {Two Weeks}

Start from the beginning

But she surprised me.

Even in her naiveté and blatant attempts at seducing me, she was still sexy as hell. And when she coined the name 'Joonie,' I just knew it was something I wanted to hear her purr for me over and over again. I also found, I anticipated what she could do without haphazardly hurting herself in the midst of it. But I wasn't convinced she would be able to handle sex yet so I moved on from that quickly.

I didn't expect her to tell me she had never even touched herself before. I mean, your teenage years are all about self-exploration. But when she did tell me, it felt like a 'Get out of jail free' card. I didn't have to do anything yet. I still had some time to think, to back out if need be.

But when she saw me again and we began discussing what she had done and what she did and didn't like, the things that turned her on, I had to admit, it did something to me. She'd piqued my interest wondering about what I could do to her tight little body that would make her scream, her a beginner and I, an expert.

She had no idea.

And frankly, neither did I.

When she told me she liked her ass in the air and her face planted in the mattress, I just about broke my zipper. It surprised me to find I was that turned on just by her words and the imagery that played in my mind to them. Needless to say, I quickly found Sun-mi that day.

Over the next week, I got her out of my system. Playing it off as a fluke. (Even though, those first few days I kept imagining myself ramming into her tight hole with her bent over her dining room table and Sun-mi loved how I exhausted those images.) By the time her next tutoring session came about, I had gotten myself back together.

The kisses started off awkward. Sloppy, but nothing compared to Sun-mi that day. You could tell she was a virgin, even in this but, she was eager to learn. Between the gripping of my shirt and exhaling in my face, we learned how to kiss each other. Eventually it came with ease, her lips moving and syncing with mine.

I made the simple mistake of teasing her, telling her to come and get it and she fucking did. Just the will she had in taking my lips prisoner had me pulling her to me by her ass and begging her to say my name.

I knew she was getting close as she slid across my cock. I knew I should have stopped then but I wanted to see her cum face, wanted to hear how she would sound under me. She was biting my lip and rocking her hips and finally, finally, she was cumming with my name on her tongue. I just about lost it and was thankful that my stamina was that of a raging bull.

That was it for me. I had no more reservations after this day. I wanted her. Wanted to be her first, wanted her lips on mine as I sank into her, wanted her wrapped around me while she stuttered out my name. I was ready to fuck her.

The next session however, was when I started noticing, she was the cutest most innocent thing I had ever come across in my life yet the dirtiest vixen I had ever seen.

Firstly, she began talking to me, complimenting me in the midst of what we were doing. She took initiative and ran her tongue across my chest, making me jump in her hands because, lord knows, I did not expect that. She looked me in the eyes and bit her lip stroking me through my pants.

And then, her expression changed.

She looked horrified. So much so, I almost went soft.

It tickled the fuck out of me to find she'd decided she'd broken me, her confusion showing in her innocent face. I could tell she was still quite mortified even after my explanation but she refused to give up. There was a goal in mind and she intended to reach it.