Infor

Hey so I'm not sure who I'm making the love interest as, I might make it a Polly relationship, but I don't know.

Here's all the information I think you'll need for now.

This is an x reader book, using y/n. The reader will be she/her thooo so sorry if you go by different pronouns.

Readers 21, and is a streamer.

She's been friends with them all for years. She's an og.

She doesn't show her face to anyone on the internet, and since she's never met any of them, they don't know what she looks like either.

But her face isn't the only thing she hides, they also don't know her real voice. She uses technology to mess her voice around making it deeper, which ends up with all her friends online thinking she a boy. She never felt the need to correct them, she didn't care enough to.

She's been home schooled growing up so the only people who have seen her are her parents and sister, and her roommate, Riley. More background will be given along the way with her past and family in the story.

She has a big fan base but with that comes hate. That was one of the reasons she kept letting people think she's a guy. She knew that the small amount of hate would grow immensely. In this line of work, women get shitted on. And to be frank, y/n has anger issues. Not the type that lead you to break everything and yell at people. But the type that makes you silent, but the times that she did yell from anger, it just lead to a mental breakdowns. Sobs would be heard all through the apartment. So she let the lie go on, not really thinking of the consequences.

Ok that's all I can think of, enjoy! :D

Ps. None of the fanart is mine until I put that it is. Most of the time it won't be mine.