16

It has been a while since Beomgyu felt lighter. Its like a big load holding him down was finally set down and he's able to breath normally now. Though it was a challenge to convince himself to let the baggage down, he did it nonetheless.

Things have been going smoother and a lot easier now for him. Though no much big difference is made yet. He was able to get things working out for him at his house, slowly getting himself back to routine.

The place became more organised and tidier. Beomgyu developed some sort of comfort organising and cleaning things, not only did it distract his mind for the most of the time. It did give him a sense of accomplishment whenever he finished the task.

Although he was doing well at his apartment, he still found it difficult to set his foot out and join the outside work once again. Here inside, he could take his own time, doing things in his own pace without the feeling of being left behind or missing out on most things.

Now that he's settled home, he even managed to catch up in studies with the help of Soobin's notes and help but he still was not ready to go back to attend the classes you. The mere thought of going out brought great anxiety to him, thinking about all those people who will judge him and the fear of making mistakes and even seeing Y/N again— he knows he might not be able to hold up when he sees her again just not yet.

Beomgyu let out a sigh, sinking down his sofa letting the television play in silence. Today was one of the days where all of a sudden he felt like doing nothing. Nothing can entertain him either. At such times it's really hard for him to stay on his newly good habits and routine as he's very tempted to let go of anything and just not try anymore and dive into his feelings.

But Beomgyu knew better than to let himself go through the same path again, he knew one thing for sure is that he has to keep fighting and not succumb into darkness. rather to try to be positive and enjoy the things surrounding him like how his apartment is lit due to the sunlight outside penetrating inside to give his surroundings colour and even though there'll be days where the sun won't be so bright and make things dull he's allowed to be dull too for a while but not get used to it.

Beomgyu phone rang as he checked who it was. It was Soobin. Beomgyu groaned in frustration kicking his feet in the process already knowing what his brother wanted.

"Yes, hello Soobin," Beomgyu greeted trying not to sound tired nor annoyed.

"Hello there Beomgyu, get ready, I'm coming in five minutes to pick you up and there's no objections," Soobin replied firmly.

Beomgyu opened his mouth to reply back but Soobin hang up right there and then making the younger one huff in annoyance.

All Beomgyu wanted was to spend this day indoors doing nothing but to sleep and enjoy his own company but he knows Soobin won't let him and would find any ways to make him go out just like right now claiming that.

"You need to go out and get some vitamin D"

While Beomgyu knows his brother's intention are good wanting Beomgyu to go out and at least interact with some people and to slowly get his life outside together but he can't help but feel annoyed sometimes because he sometimes is pushing him outside his comfort zone and he doesn't like that and he knows he'd thank him later but wasn't he allowed to get mad for now?

Running his hand through his hair, he stood up turning off the television going to get ready to go out.
Wondering what Soobin was planing today.

A/N
Hello lovelies sorry for not updating for so long T_T. here is a small update as i try to get back to the story but do expect updates regularly from not on hopefully. oh and this chapter is unedited. Will edit later ^^. Thank you for all of you who waited.