03

A film of memories floated through Beomgyu's mind– memories of him and her. 
They were so full of colors so lovely full of innocence and love that it brought a small sad smile on his beautiful face as he remembered each of them.

Her beautiful voice rang through his ears calming him down, not to mention her beautiful smile which shone om her fave lighting not only the room but his whole heart.
He could hear her giggles through his ears as he remembers how childish and playful they  could get with each other.

Everything was almost–perfect

Even the moments where they fought, they weren't intense and it would always end up them making up right there amd then going to each others arms for comfort.

But then it dawned on him that this all was just merely memories and nothing else amd reality struck again that she left her for good without any explanations.

Beomgyu felt a lump growing as he tried to swallow it stopping himself from crying any further.

No matter how deep he ventured into his memories he never found fault im them.

"Maybe she is tired of the constant fights?"

But again they only fought a couple of times that he could even count it with his fingers.

He knew she wouldn't deliberately hurt hum, she would never play with his heart like that because to him sje was the most innocent person he has ever met and she couldn't have possibly have done something so cruel amd selfish like thia one purpose.

But she never gave you any explanation as to why she left

A voice screamed in his head.

Beomgyu pushed away the thought because she must have a reason to this and its mostly because she got tired of him. It was about time anyway.

He let out a bitter chuckle as he wiped away the tears that he didn't know were spilling.
He saw this coming, he knew it was going to happen he just didn't know when. Beomgyu always knew she was going to leave sooner or later because they all did eventually but i guess he just wasn't prepared for it.

The heartbroken boy let his dark thoughts consume him without him even noticing because they were always there amd he got used to them, he just was so good to ignore them.
Because it was her who could drive his dark thoughts away, it was always her who fought against his demons without her even realising.

Now he was crumbling, slowly falling apart after holding on onto the rope of hope or should i say that he was falling apart after waking up from a dream?

Nonetheless, Beomgyu took a deep breath and did what he would usually do, how he'd usually handle pain and that is..

Turning off his emotions and going numb.