Epilogue: 25 years later

Start from the beginning

"Duke Van Sanerio! Duke Van Hynassy!" "Don't you mess the hair of the only heir of the Duchy of Jeon!"

"Mwo?!" The twin messed her hair again, "We are young lords of Jeon too! Young Lady Narisa Van Jeon!"

"Oppa!" Nari stopped them and move away from them as she snap her finger to tidy her appearance.

"You.. you did not just use chronos on us again are you?" Jung Hyun mouth went agape.

"Deserve!" She stick out her tongue and ran away from her childish antics.

"Yaa! Jeon Nari!" Her twin older brothers chased after her as they run past the swarm of people outside the building she built for the common children's history education.

People started to stare at them with a huge smile on their faces. The heir of only duchies in the whole Abelia playing along as if they are still in their adolescence year.

They could still remember the time that the their loving sword and shield holding them on their arms but now they have their own wings to roam around the bushes of the hill top of abelia, now became a popular place where legend has it that the duke of hynassy realizes his feelings for the duchess of sanerio under the oldest sakura blossom — It became a popular spot to propose for marriage.

"Aigo, where are those oldies?" Jung Hyun asked as soon as they arrived and found their parents absense.

"Hyun-ah we are in Abelia watch your mouth, this isn't Sokor." Jung Hae shook his head.

"I told you, Trijeon are here,"

"Aigoo they're so clueless Taejun oppa, I can't believe it.."

They turn behind and saw a man with a red hair and ruby eyes who called them trijeon as in Sarcasm combining three idiots and children of Jeon Household as one— the man who created that is also known as the heir of Marquisate of Seladona, Lord Taejun Gan Seladona and his name on Earth is Kim Taejun.

On his side was a beautiful woman with a golden eyes and ash blonde hair—  the sole heir of Earldom of Kyris, Lady Ryujin Han Kyris. A woman that embodies a dancer and golden voice, she inherited from her parents.

"What do you mean by clueless, Ryujin?" Nari asked the woman with the golden eyes.

"Where else could Iremia be at this day, Nari?"
A beautiful woman in emerald eyes and a blonde hair with a flower on her hand — the crown princess of Abelia appeared right before them with a man in his bright orange gem like eyes, he got from her mother but his personality and physic shares his father.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the future sun of Abelia, Crown Princess Areum Dan Abelia," they all lower their heads and curtseyed on the Crown Princess of Abelia.

"Jake! Why are you with Areum-nee?" Nari asked.

"What else could the next mage master do Noona, except accompanying the next sun from her trainings?" Jake chuckled.

"Viscount Gallahan will be so pissed again, knowing his nephew would inherit that title," Jung Hyung laughed.

"Your uncle forced my mom to marry him for that reason hyung, so I guess my existence is a great justice," Jake laughed at it.

"So? Did you finally caught up what today is Nari?"  The crown princess asked her. Nari creased her brows to remember what it is today until she finally caught up.

"Oh my god! Aunt Sally would be so pissed in heaven if she knew I forgot about the day she saved the twin world!"

"Aigo Nari,  aunt sally will never give you her land even if finea is now the center of the duchy of Jeon," Jung Hae shook his head.