Chapter 50: Origin

In college days, Yan Ren wore very casual clothes, brand-name T and sweatpants, and a pair of expensive luxury shoes. The little prince of the second and third line followed behind him to probe his brain, An Ziye stood beside Yanren and looked at Qi Tang with a smile.

Qi Tang glanced at the circle of faces lightly. He was not impressed by these classmates who were not worthy of negotiating business with him in the future. He glanced at An Ziye, who was smiling sloppily, and finally turned to Yanren again.

"This is your seat?" Qi Tang asked. He looked at Yanren inexplicably and amusedly. He was very uncomfortable with the style of Yanren's eldest brother when he was in college -

"It's his." An Ziye tilted his head and gestured. After a moment of silence he added, "Otherwise you will come and sit with me, eh?"

Qi Tang glanced at the people who met frequently in the business field, feeling young and naive about An Ziye's frivolous behavior in college.

"No need." Qi Tang replied, he picked up his bag and stood up, "I'll just change my position."

"It's fine." YanRen smiled and looked at Qi Tang speaking after a long time, his voice was filled with a smile, and there was a vague feeling of indifference, "You sit down."

Qi Tang sat down again, and continued to read the next line of information without much expression.

An Ziye sneered and returned to the throne in the back row with the group of young princes behind Yanren.

If he didn't have to leave halfway, Qi Tang would be willing to continue to sit in the first row, but he still had a meeting, and it was really inappropriate to sit in the front when he left the table in the middle.

Yan Ren went around in a circle, and the seat he had been sitting on changed to come in from the other side, his strong legs crossed a few crowded chairs aggrievedly, and sat on the other side of his two-seater seat on the other side. (?) (I am super lazy to edit it right now)

Alpha's different aura clearly infected Qi Tang beside him, Qi Tang's eyes stopped on the screen, Yu Guang reported the whole process of Yan Ren's seating, unpacking, and adjusting his sitting posture.

What Yanren said was all right, that the two of them would sit together? It doesn't seem like it would be good to move now.

Qi Tang's gaze moved from the screen to the desktop, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and finally discerned the faint and unfamiliar difference in Yanren's light pheromone.

It doesn't blend into any Omega's breath, and it's so clean that there's no residue left.

What Qi Tang is familiar with is the taste of his own and Yanren's pheromones , but now that his protective ring is still on his neck, it is naturally impossible to have the familiar and intimate taste after marriage.

They have never communicated, and no one has deliberately mentioned the meeting a week ago. After class, Qi Tang put down his mobile phone and looked at the professor with a dull gaze, without any contact with Yanren beside him.

Yan Ren seemed to be a little restless, and Qi Tang found out.

Maybe it was An Ziye or his group of inexperienced friends who couldn't capture Yanren's slightly stiff posture, but to Qi Tang, Yanren's weak nervousness was quite obvious.

In order to maintain the appearance of no waves, he was almost motionless, and even the habitual bearing and smile on his face remained unchanged, but the slightly tense texture revealed a sense of incomprehension.

Not being able to confirm the rebirth situation made Qi Tang dare not to contact Yan Ren rashly. He looked at it casually for a while, always feeling that Yan Ren was pretending to be calm.