Chapter 29: Starry night ☆

The flames in the fireplace were not dazzling, and a crackling sound burst from the burning wood, like a small crack, shattering the warm spicy fragrance.

The waiters stepped on the ornate fleece blankets with intricate patterns, packed and sorted the clothes they brought, with light and quick movements.

Qi Tang strolled around the castle slowly, Yan Ren walked behind him. There are clean and very old dark gray stones in sight. The stair handrails made of logs have been polished to be almost smooth. Because they are usually well maintained, they still reveal a little oily and full luster.

The hanging knitted paintings, the age-old furnishings and the silent wine racks make the atmosphere warm and comfortable.

Qi Tang stood at the entrance of the stairs and looked at it, marveling at the romantic and gentle old-time color and craftsmanship, and his eyes jumped into the faint fire of the fireplace at one or two o'clock, as if his expression was slightly lit.

This place is more like a showroom where princes and nobles used to store things for entertainment, huge stone carvings of iron cavalry and swords and halberds, shrouded gold and stone solitary objects, as well as the outlines of mountains and islands stacked on the wall, ocean-going ships - the reliefs are rough and real, as if facing the face crowded.

Yan Ren covered the back of Qi Tang's palm resting on the armrest and rubbed it a little. Qi Tang felt Yan Ren's finger pads rubbing against his wedding ring, and lowered his head to ask, "Is this closed?

" No." Yanren walked up two steps, hugged Qi Tang and pointed, "You can go out from there."

The golden candlestick is like a tree full of flowers, and there are no lamps in the castle. Because the space is too large, it only presents a mild and light shimmer without appearing too bright.

Walking through the layered corridors of light divided by statues, brilliant golden shadows melted down at night, and the tentacles of the stone gate at the end were cold, but when pushed open, there was no sense of heaviness.

The snow-warm wind swept in from the gap, like a cold silk covering softly, "Is it cold?"

"It's okay." Qi Tang walked out.

The starry night came like a tide, endless, continuous and gorgeous. The Milky Way is even indistinguishable, as if in the middle of a diamond-like galaxy, the sky droops down like a velvet blanket, the sky is full of stars that are not dazzling, subside gently and irresistibly, with a slight blue color, like Born and traveled from the sandy yellow nebula belt.

Yan Ren put on Qi Tang's hat later, the fan-shaped viewing platform extended not far, Qi Tang held his breath slightly at the edge.

As the line of sight falls, the communication between the sky and the sea is blurred by the night, and it is difficult to distinguish. The distant border is like a magnificent and hazy entrance to another world. Thousands of stars are reflected from it, and the lush lush sea flows like a cradle.

As far as the eye can see is a romantic splendor, as if with the surging of the sea, the Milky Way hidden in the sea turns into a warm current, swimming upside down from the sky, lightly embellished on the beach, and shimmering with the waves, like a shell or a pearl that appears and disappears.

The air he breathed was very cold, and the grand scene that hit his eyes made people speechless for a while. The temperature of the stacked down jacket was tightened behind his back, Qi Tang came back to his senses in a slight stun, Yanren hugged him tightly from behind, and quietly receded as if the chill was dissipated.

The gloved hands were tacitly and silently clasped together, the shock lingered into an infinite soft voice, trembling in the pupils, and the white breath exhaled seemed to be smoke melting from the corners of the lips, Qi Tang only whispered after a while - "It's so beautiful. "