Chapter 37: Harmony

Pregnancy basically doesn't affect Yan Shuyang's work intensity. She can take a shower and then go downstairs after finishing things. She happens to bump into Yan Ren Qitang who takes turns taking a shower.

"How does the room feel, is there anything missing?"

"No." Qi Tang said, "It's too hard."

Yan Shuyang smiled and said, "That's fine, hurry up to eat and rest, what time do you plan to return to China?"

"Just another day or two, Xiaomei is going to trouble Auntie."

"What's the matter?" Yan Shuyang took the soup from the servant after she sat down. "The family doesn't care about this."

Yan Ren asked, "Then aunt won't go back to celebrate the New Year this year?"

"Well." Yan Shuyang nodded, "How can I go back like this, my brother and my father can't kill me? I'm too lazy to explain so much, and things are really busy, and Some finishing touches have to be done."

Yan Shuyang did not return to China during the Spring Festival banquet in 2016. At that time, she said that she was busy with business, but now it seems that there are indeed other hidden feelings. After thinking for a while, Qi Tang said, "If the things in Kowloon are If it's very troublesome to deal with, let me go with Yanren, auntie don't fly around."

"No." Yan Shuyang frowned and finished drinking the medicine, and said indifferently, "It's not for so many years, I can handle it myself, I can't tell you any more, anyway, now there are two more people to share the secret, one People don't have that much pressure to keep secrets."

"Are you really planning to give your child to Mu Shaowen?" Yanren couldn't help asking.

"Why not?" Yan Shuyang asked without lifting his eyelids, "I raise it myself? I don't even plan to get married and bring a fuel bottle?"

Qi Tang sighed and didn't plan to persuade Shuyang any more, after all She will definitely not be shaken when she negotiates, and a few years later, they did not expect that her aunt would have given birth to a child.

After dinner, Yan Ren and Qi Tang planned to go up first, and then saw Secretary Yan Shuyang hurriedly entering the door with a cold look. They wanted to stop and ask what was going on, but Yan Shuyang waved and chased them away, "Listen, what? What does the affairs of the U country have to do with you, go and rest."

As soon as he entered the room, Qi Tang was firmly imprisoned in Yan Ren's arms, his fiery breath mixed with dense kisses, which was printed all the way on the side of his neck.

The light has not yet been turned on, the dark light lingers in the room, and the strength of the arms hugging is restrained, and the occasional promise outside Qi Tang's susceptibility period is so commendable to Yan Ren that it drives people crazy.

"Wait a minute - I'll give Xiaomei a call." Qi Tang grabbed Yan Ren's wrist, and the arms tied tightly around his waist seemed to want to completely include him in the blood, fully fit and possess.

"Hit."

It is estimated that it is impossible to let Yan Ren let go. Qi Tang was led by his steps to the bathroom. One hand controlled Yan Ren's hand to prevent him from moving, but he couldn't stop the other hand from moving. His hem stroked upwards.

He only freed one hand to call Yan Shuyang's assistant, and the process of waiting for the connection was basically being held in his arms by Yan Ren and deeply lovingly sniffing and kissing.

The place where he had been kissed was slightly numb, and then there was a bit of wet coolness, so clear that it seemed to be a low-temperature burn. There was only a dim light by the pool in the bathroom. Qi Tang could see Yan Ren in the mirror buried in the back of his neck, but he couldn't see that Yan Ren was pressing the tip of his nose against the glands under his skin that had not been provoked— —