Chapter 4: Abnormal

It's a very subtle feeling to go back to the press conference and see everything that has happened replayed before your eyes.

Hong Tianfang is still repeatedly correcting and confirming, and Qi Tang has personally directed the adjustment.

"Neural Connection" is an intelligent product developed by Yan's and Qi's at a huge cost. It was initially started by Yan's, but then the weight gradually shifted to Qi's. Yan's mainly undertakes many matters of market development.

Problems that will be discovered and emergencies can be directly corrected in memory.

There were too many people setting up the scene, and the noisy smell made Qi Tang very uncomfortable. These mottled breaths seemed to be a combination of various chaos, causing slight dizziness when inhaled in the chest.

"Secretary Hong, come to the office with me." Qi Tang endured the discomfort and explained the last thing, and took Hong Tianfang directly into the office.

"Which press corps came to the press conference this time?" Qi Tang sat on an office chair. The office was spacious and clean, and the internal circulation system kept the air in a rather odorless state.

The discomfort eased, and Qi Tang rubbed his temples a little.

The press conference was held successfully, and there was only one accident.

I didn't think about it at the time, but now I think it doesn't feel right.

Hong Tianfang has worked as a secretary for so many years. If he approves this kind of team, it is very likely that he has encountered something.

"I've given this responsibility to Manager Chen, and I'll ask you for an answer later."

After finishing work before work, Qi Tang left a little early, and when he entered the house, he received a call from Yanren.

When he saw the word "Yan Ren", his inexplicable emotion made Qi Tang's movements a little stagnant, and the accident of rebirth was pressed under the tip of his tongue. Do you want to mention it to Yanren?

Even if you mention it, what will happen next? What about the next rebirth?

Qi Tang picked up the phone, but there was nothing unusual in his voice that was soaked with a touch of coolness.

"I bought a sports car for Xiaomei. You wait for her to finish the exam before giving it to her. Let's meet first." Yan Ren didn't sound like he just woke up, as if he was holding on to the phone call from get off work.

There was a 12-hour time difference between them. Logically, the banquet should have just woken up.

"Yeah."

This call came from Yanren, and Qi Tang naturally thought that Yanren had something to talk about. It was probably finished by now, but Yanren didn't seem to want to hang up.

In normal times, in order to avoid this quiet embarrassment, Qi Tang would cut off the communication first.

But Yanren's car accident made him rarely become tolerant in silence. Even if the gap was surging in the silent radio waves, the silence seemed to hold his breath tightly.

Qi Tang's gaze was fixed on the ground, vaguely, as if he could feel the faint heartbeat in his ear drum, which clearly caught his attention.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" Yan Ren said suddenly.

Qi Tang's relaxed fingers curled up, frowning tightly, and stopped at the entrance.

Reborn on the 24th, Yanren didn't know about the car accident -