Chapter 22: Acceptance

The overseas partners set the meeting as a video conference, because Qi Tang and Yanren couldn't find time to fly to the U country immediately after the contract was signed, and the headquarter manager of the partner didn't have time to fly over for the time being.

The senior executives of the Yan clan went to discuss the details in the past, and the partner temporarily dispatched the vice president to fly directly to Xingshi from the branch to meet with Yan Qi.

"They said that Mr. Mike will arrive at the scene in an hour." Chen Zhiqiang whispered, "Mr. Yan, Mr. Qi, you should go with the team to change your clothes first, and you will have dinner with the people from the partner after about 12 noon. "

Qi Tang nodded, seeing Hong Tianfang frequently looking over here while communicating, he explained to Chen Zhiqiang, "Tell Secretary Hong to let him concentrate on handling it, and if you have something to do, please help convey it."

Chen Zhiqiang nodded and passed.

The VIP lounge is located on the right side of the venue. As the organizer of a very grand meeting, Jazz Court has set aside a large space as a meeting room according to the requirements of the banquet.

They entered the lounge under the guidance of the waiter with a smile. Qi Tang's eyes swept around and found that the layout was quite simple and the colors were bright and clean, which was very different from An's usual flamboyant style.

"You arranged it?" Qi Tang turned her face slightly.

There was no outsider in the lounge except for the two of them. The clear sunlight was folded into the glass, and sparks like sparks were scattered on the snow-white marble floor.

The water was gurgling in front of the window, and under the bushes of grass, the golden and red carp could be seen swimming with their tails.

Yan Ren hugged Qi Tang from behind, Qi Tang put Ren Yanren's arms into his waist after a short reluctance, and felt his warm breath pressing down behind his ears, gradually forming an inescapable kiss.

"Well."

- Two or three years ago, they were still so close.

Qi Tang bowed his head slightly, Yan Ren buried in his neck and kissed, breathing into his hair, Qi Tang seemed to be completely captured by the gentle force.

For Yanren, the closer Qi Tang's body is to the glands, the more difficult it is for him to extricate himself. The breath of the breath is baked into a warm fragrance. He refrains from touching the area where the glands are, just like approaching the door. Fascinated by the smell and tasted.

Qi Tang felt a little relaxed involuntarily, like a feeling of comfort after stretching his muscles. He narrowed his eyes slightly, as if experiencing the memory that had been lost.

Their lives have always been a long time of gatherings and separations, coupled with unresolved scandals, the same beginning as the original sin seven years ago, and unbearable derailment and provocation - the current sense of touch is too long for Qi Tang, After being entangled in various matters such as stress, cheating, and divorce, he has long been out of mood and thought, and has been too laissez-faire and in-depth with his Alpha.

The closed door was suddenly pushed open with a "click", Qi Tang froze for a moment and was about to pull Yan Ren away, but Yan Ren hugged him even tighter, and without hesitation, he threw him in front of him, and just silently looked back at the door.

"No... I'm sorry... I didn't know there was someone inside..."

The waiter holding the suit stumbled slightly, she hurriedly closed the door and touched the door slightly.