Chapter 9: Habit

On the morning of September 8, Qi Tang decided to personally observe Wu Sheng's residence.

Fayi District is not far from the Qi family. Qi Tang processed the documents in the morning and went with Hong Tianfang in the afternoon.

It only takes ten minutes by car to see the old houses that have not been demolished near the construction site.

This is where Wu Sheng lives.

Through the glass, Qi Tang observed the rusted window bars, the bricks that seemed to be soaked with tea, and the clothes that were shaking slightly in the wind.

Who is it that dare to take action against Yanren?

"Mr. Qi!" Hong Tianfang exclaimed in surprise. He sat down slightly towards Qi Tang because of his excitement, "Is that Wu Sheng?"

Looking at Hong Tianfang's direction, Wu Sheng was wearing a peaked cap and a suit are unremarkable.

He pushed open the broken iron gate and came out from the empty security booth.

Qi Tang's eyes were fixed on Wu Sheng. He didn't look good, his complexion was yellow and his whole body felt dirty.

Aimless eyes wandered around the street, then lowered his head and leaned against the wall.

The heartbeat trembled in his chest, like a captured bird flapping its wings violently.

He was reborn after Yanren's accident, and the doctor's mottled words like heavy blows lingered in his memory -

I'm very sorry...

Qi Tang can't wait to have Wu Sheng sent to prison now, even if Wu Sheng hasn't done anything yet, it's considered a Innocent, but in Qi Tang's eyes, this is also a kind of impunity.

He and Yanren have been married for seven years. No matter how embarrassed they were at the beginning, no matter how difficult the process was, even if they came to the end of their disintegration, he never thought about taking Yanren's life.

Who in the end, for what purpose, just bought such a person to do it?

Wu Sheng moved.

When he moved, Qi Tang realized that Wu Sheng had parked an inconspicuous car not far from him, and he couldn't see the people inside from the outside.

The door opened and a woman in a mask got out of the car.

There were also two bodyguards who followed. If there was no bodyguard Qi Tang, it was impossible to determine who she was, but now it is clear at a glance.

An Ziran was wearing a sunscreen outfit, and her figure was light and beautiful.

Sunglasses covered her big eyes, and her gloved hand was holding the phone. The rabbit pendant on the phone shook, shining brightly.

Seeing that it was her, Wu Sheng cheered up and smiled, and then the two walked side by side into the community.

Is it her again?

She meets a murderer, they know each other?

Before the rebirth, Qi Tang's only impression of An Ziran was half a year ago, when Yanren had an accident with her after drinking.

After being reborn, this woman seems to appear wherever Qi Tang can see it all the time.

Is Yanren's car accident related to An Ziran?

Qi Tang subconsciously denied this guess, she was too late to take the position, how could she want to be appointed to the YanRen ?

They waited for another hour and An Ziran didn't come down. Ouyang Yan said that he wanted to see him and urged him to go back quickly. Qi Tang left a few bodyguards and went back in another car.