Chapter 15: Feeling

Qi Tang sat beside the bed and looked dazed for a moment.

The slow return of consciousness is like the gathering of texture, the trembling in the knuckles is like an unstable current signal, and the sense of returning to reality slowly hovers in the bottom of my eyes.

All in place. The bed, the temperature, the dampness fading from the bottom of my eyes.

Qi Tang bowed slightly, pierced his fingers into his hair, and slowly slid down from the side of his neck.

The nightgown becomes loose after a night, the cold winter temperatures soak into the clothing, and the cooling becomes apparent after leaving the bed.

Rebirth again, the sixth rebirth.

——2019.12.20, the phone is not muted.

Qi Tang sat on the edge of the bed, heaviness was everywhere, just sitting here, he felt indescribably exhausted physically and mentally.

The conflict between He and Yanren becomes more and more impossible to ignore as time goes by, and the marriage relationship in cold temperature keeps melting fine cracks in all directions in the process of approaching.

He filed for divorce for the first time, and felt helpless and frustrated.

The temperature in the huge room was light and shallow, and the heating was blowing very slowly. The rebirth process that traced the source had to be dug up by himself, and the reversal of time made the logic incoherent.

Qi Tang stood up from the bed and began to wash his hands against his exhausted and broken emotions.

...what's so special about this time?

Before leaving for the company, Qi Tang received a call from Yanren.

Alpha's ferocity and urgency, the strong and repressive intimacy in the hotel, the light and shadow intertwined in Qi Tang's eyes, scattered like blood-stained fragments.

After hesitating for a moment, he picked it up in the sight of Hong Tianfang.

The weather was fine on a winter morning, the star city was hazy covered by the snowfall of last night, and the light dripped on the snowdrifts, melting with the temperature.

Qi Tang squinted her eyes and looked out the window, not saying a word in the heater in the car.

The sound from Yanren was a little noisy, as if in an environment where there were not many people, you could faintly hear the familiar music of Christmas.

"Qi Tang, I'm in Tesk now—"

Qi Tang quietly listened to Yanren's voice. Yanren seemed to be in a good mood. In the Christmas atmosphere of Tesk, his voice was like a mellow wine.

——It was different from when he was in the hotel.

"I'm going back before Christmas. I have plenty of time now. What do you like? I can go and see for myself."

Qi Tang's expression didn't change, and even his gaze shifted slightly as the traffic flowed forward.

"Mom didn't specifically explain, you can buy it."

Yan Ren said "um", but did not immediately hang up the communication, "Then—"

" Brother Yan!"

YanRan's smiling shadow flashed in a trance in front of Qi Tang's eyes, those sweet and smug words, the candy-colored impression on TV -

"Ask what Brother Tang likes?"