Chapter 5: Testimony

Before the rebirth, Qi Tang trusted Chen Yue very much, but now after seeing the project being reviewed, Qi Tang's indifferent face had to become cold.

From the very beginning, the main person in charge of the project was Chen Yue. Even if he did a fine job of embezzling funds in this project, Qi Tang, who was too familiar with them, could tell at a glance.

Hong Tianfang didn't come back as soon as he went to the reception, and didn't come up until after noon.

When he entered the door, Qi Tang was still checking against the computer, staring at the screen with cold eyes, unable to find time to look at Hong Tianfang in his busy schedule.

"Secretary Hong, invite Manager Chen over here."

"Manager Chen said that he asked for a leave of absence today because of something at home."

"....Yanren hasn't left yet?"

"Mr. Yan seems to have come back specially to familiarize himself with the project process. He should be at Qi's today. ." Hong Tianfang looked at him eagerly, "It's past 1 o'clock, Mr. Qi, do you want to eat first?"

Qi Tang was silent for a moment like mental arithmetic on the computer, then glanced at Hong Tianfang, "No. Tell Chen Yue to come over this afternoon. ."

He didn't have the heart to eat, and now this appetite is not to mention hungry.

Chen Yue is a master in this project. This is only an account on the surface. How much has this product been misappropriated in the R&D process in private? Can this project go public?

——If he is not reborn, will he not know until the Qi Clan comes back with a fatal blow?

Hong Tianfang temporarily served as the secretary of Yan's office, explained the situation in detail, and nodded calmly as if watching the general inspection of Yan.

However, Chen Zhiqiang felt that the boss was a little absent-minded, so he made a record to avoid any omissions when he wanted to check the situation.

When Hong Tianfang seemed to be almost done talking, Yan Ren asked casually, "What about you, Mr. Qi?"

"Mr. Qi is above." You don't have time to eat, do you want to go up?"

Yan Ren arbitrarily squinted his eyes, Qi Tang's behavior was more like an escape to him-because he concealed it, he didn't want to meet him.

"Go up." Yan Ren said.

His voice was low and even sounded extremely pleasant, but for some reason Hong Tianfang felt a little apprehensive - Mr. Yan's joy and anger were rarely shown on his face, and even Chen Zhiqiang could hardly follow Mr. Yan's unpredictable expression alone. guess his emotions.

Qi Tang is not hiding from the YanRen, his attention is now completely focused on the issue of Chen Yue.

Yan Ren entered Qi Tang's office with a respectful "please" from Hong Tianfang, but did not see the expected panic.

Qi Tang's face was cold, and the computer barrier was like a natural barrier. He sat behind his desk, like a towering and indifferent snow-capped mountain, without any shattering and shaking.

Because it was Yan Ren, Qi Tang gave him a serious look.
The two secretaries have become adults, and greeted Yanren to sit down, very discerning and want to exit.

Before leaving, Hong Tianfang said, "Mr. Qi, Manager Chen said that he really can't come today, so he will come to see you tomorrow, so I can call him first."

If it wasn't for the rebirth, Qi Tang probably wouldn't have Opportunity to reflect on your marriage.

He has no way of knowing about Yanren's return to China, and he is not sure why "Premium" was released in advance, and he is not even sure whether Yanren has been so silent all the time.