Chapter 6

2 weeks later

X POV

  It's been a couple of weeks and, well I'm actually happy since the first time in forever. I'm getting to learn new things, I can train to my heart's content and will always have a sparring partner, and I can show my own interests and their not immediately killed by Ink and Gaster! Chara also gained a friend in Papyrus who's, well he doesn't like his brother to put it bluntly, most of the time. I'm pretty sure he's bipolar to say the least.

Killer has been amazing these past two weeks. He spares with me whenever I ask him to, trains me, and encourages my want of knowledge. Gaster and Ink would berate my love of knowledge, and try to kill it any chance they got. Chara has also admitted to me that he doesn't mind Killer so score! To be honest Killer seems to give off Dad vibes, or Mabey it's just me? Everyone else has been kind to me as well. They offer to spar with me and Error is continuing to teach me Coding magic! Error apparently knows some but doesn't use it often because of how dangerous it can be.

Recently I've been getting aches through out my entire body. When I mentioned it, Killer said it was just my body getting used to all of the extra exercise I've been doing so I shrugged it off. My sense of hearing and smell has also become much sharper, along with my eye sight. Chara and I are guessing that it's because of the mix of training and the fact that I lived in a blank white void for so long. I've also been much more, what's the word, touchy feeling? Killer thinks it most likely due to the fact that I only had Chara and Ink for who knows how long, but we don't really know.

I also have alot more energy and have been trying to take care of people? I know that everyone thinks it's habit from my past but it's not. I don't think so at least. Sure I could be protective but not like this. I'm always making sure people have food and are eating, I'm patching them up when they have injury's and I have been making a sort of next or den in my room. I growled, GROWLED! at Dust's brother when he entered it without permission! Like what the hell?!? I blamed it on being somewhat sleep deprived.

Only people who seem to be safe from my growling are Chara, Killer and Boss. Chara because, well he's Chara, he's been with me since I 'came' here. As for Killer and Nighmare? I have no clue. I always feel extremely guilty and somewhat ashamed when I growl at anyone, it increases 10 folds when I accidentally growled at Killer. Everyone commented that I was acting like a kicked puppy. Nightmare thinks it's probably because I've been couped up for so long, and he's including when I was in the white void as being couped up.

I'm not sure though, I never growled at Ink. Mabey it's because I'm finally out of the white void and can go other places. Anyways I'm currently laying on the couch, across Killers lap. He is trapped here with me unless I get up so sucks to be him. "Little rookie can I get up now!" Killer was looking at me with what I think is amusement, so I pretend to think about before "Nooooo, u can stay trapped here forever with me!" That got laughs out of everyone in the living room.

Killer playfully complained but didn't try to get up, and the others teased him but didn't try to help him. Aw, the packs getting along! Wait- pack? What the actual fuck? Nope, Nope, Nope , Nopeity, Nope, Nope. No, they are not 'Pack' or whatever the fuck my brain is insisting. I'm not a dog, or a wolf. So why the heck would I think that? Mabey it's a monster thing? Probably, I'll ask Killer later, or I could ask him now? "Hey Killer?" "What's up little rookie?" "Do monsters normally have a pack type mentality? Or is that only for dog monsters and what not?" Everyone was looking at us, made me feel kinda awkward not gonna lie. "Well some monsters do, some don't. Skeleton monsters are iffy. Some have a pack mentality and others don't, why do you ask?"

"I-" "Killer, X, come to my office please." "Sure thing Boss, come on little rookie, up you get." I huffed but got up without complaint. I followed Killer up to boss's office. Chara was who knows where with Dust's brother, who started to call himself Phantom as a nickname. Once we got there Nightmare closed and locked the door, even putting up a Sheild via a seal. "So, what did ya need boss? You haven't called me or little rookie for anything before."

"Killer, I assume that you've went over everything in X's file?" "Yeah, little rookie was a lab-rat before you found him. He also never killed anyone before either. I'm honestly surprised you haven't allowed to take him out for his first kill yet. Why is that?" "I will be blunt, Ink is looking for X" I tensed up, and so did Killer for whatever reason. Does Killer actually care for me...? "However he hasn't made it obvious. My guess is that the others don't know about X. I had hoped that Ink would calm down after a week or so but Ink seems to be getting more desperate. So your going to be taking X for his first kill, tomorrow."

"Yes, Boss. Is there any AU in particular that you want me to take him to?" "Probably FlowerFell. As much as the Sanses of the copies and AU's give me negativity, they are the least likely to fight back and to just let X kill them for the experience." I kinda flinched at that, but I could see the logic. If I chicken out while I'm fighting then the other sans would kill me. So it would probably be for the best. Killer seemed ready to protest when- "I understand why you want to protest but because Ink is looking for X you will be on a time crutch." Killer seemed to understand but still wasn't happy. "X, you can leave. I need to speak with killer." "Yes, sir." I then left the office, wondering what they would talk about.

3rd POV

  After X left Nightmare became serious. "Killer, I don't care what happens during the 'run', I don't want you to leave X alone if you can help it. X has never been in a serious fight and would rather take abuse then dish it out. If the star sanses appear you are to IMMEDIATELY contact someone, do you understand?" "Bu-" "I know that you can hold your own, however X can't, not yet. X needs more experience that they don't have and to find a drive to fight." "You just said that little rookie would rather take abuse, so shouldn't we just run- you can't be serious." Killer suddenly had an idea on why Nightmare didn't want him to immediately run.

"I am. Everybody has noticed how close X had gotten with you. X may take abuse, but he won't stand by and let those he cares for be killed." "You realize how bad this can end up right? Not sure if u noticed but little rookie is probably the most dangerous out of everyone." Nightmare lifted a brow, most dangerous? Nightmare decided to let Killer explain. "Cross has the ability to alter people's minds wether he realizes it or not. He also had much more magic then any of us and can use fucking seals as easy as breathing! To be honest, his lack of experience and unwillingness to hurt other is the only reason we can win against him."

"Seals?" Now that was new to Nightmare. Next to nobody could use seals, and not from a lack of trying. But because you can either use seals or you can't. It's like genetics, he'll it is genetics. If your mother or father can't use seals then you won't be able to either, that means that on of X's parents must have been able to create and use seals. It wasn't Gaster, Nightmare can tell you that. So who the fuck did Gaster use as X's other parent? Killer saw that Nightmare was lost into his thinking and new he lost him. Killer knew what he must have been thinking, who did Gaster use as X's other parent?

Killer didn't know, and frankly, he couldn't care. X was his now. His charge, his kid. He has gotten quite attached to the kid. He even started to like Chara. Their kids who ended up in bad situation. Though he did have to wonder, did Ink know who X's other parent was? Was that why he seemed so attached even though he's supposed to be souless? X told his that Ink started teaching him Seals, without a DNA test or anything. Something smelled fishy, and Killer was going to get to the bottom of it.

I know I said I was gonna take a break, but I ended up writing this. TnT. Anyways here is chapter 6, thoughts? Also who do you think X's other parent is?