Chapter 4

3 hours later

X POV

  It's been about 3 hours since Sci ran out, needing to talk with Nightmare. Both Chara and I are bored as Hell. Well, Chara was bored untill a ghost papyrus wondered in and now their talking like their best friends, and before anyone asks, yes I can see papyrus. He's... Different to say the least. One moment he's nice, kind and caring, then next he's mean, heartless and cold.

Like I said, he's different. Chara seems to like him though, so there's that. So right now I'm just watching the two talk, and listening to them come up with chaotic plans. Am I gonna get in trouble for this? I hope not... Really, it's not like I'm helping them, Chara has his own body, that can interact with things. Just to be sure tho... "If you do end up doing those pranks, can u make it easy to clean up? I have a feeling that I may be stuck with clean up." "NO PROMISES" was the answer the answer I got from the both of them. Great.

As they continued to chit-chat about this and that I wondered when Sci would be back. I'm bored and I really don't want to be accused of being their accomplice. Some of the ideas are bad to day the least. Like stealing someone's food supply. Now normally I wouldn't care but apparently 'Horror's' AU was in a great famine so yeah... No thanks. Mabey I should warn boss? Yeah, I'll tell boss about that one.

I decided to lay down for a nap when Sci and Boss walked in. They didn't seem to see Papyrus and Chara though so... "Just so you know Chara and a ghost Papyrus are planning chaos. Something about stealing someone named 'Horror's' food supply of something." Everyone froze, Chara and Papyrus giving me betrayed looks, Sci suddenly looked nervous and, I couldn't tell you what boss was thinking.

"Thank-you for telling me X, I'll be sure to warn Horror so that he doesn't go onto a rampage. As for Chara and Papyrus, I'll talk with Papyrus's brother later. I'll leave you to talk with Chara once we're done here." Papyrus scoffed when Nightmare mentioned his brother, and Chara relaxed once he realized that he wouldn't need to deal with Nightmare. Not that I would let Nightmare touch Chara, after all Chara wasn't included into the deal. Sci calmed down somewhat.

"Now, back to why I'm here, Sci tells me that your Check and magic had shown some worrying things. Such as you being quite young, not having a solid reading for your ATK, DEF and HP, and some things being suppressed likey due to something Ink made you take. Your magic is worrying because to be honest, your close to magic overload." I look at him blankly, I have no clue what any of that ment. "I have also been told that you do not know much on monster culture and rules. Is that true?" "Like I told Dr.Sci,  Gaster never taught X anything." Que Chara teleporting beside me and making himself visible. "Yeah it's true, I also don't know what 'Magic Overload' is either."

"I see... Well magic overload is extremely dangerous, if you reach magic overload your magic starts to expand around you, killing and destroying everything in its path. The Monster very rarely survives this. As for your young age and lack of knowledge, I will be assigning you a mentor. Until you reach 18 every mission you receive you will do with your mentor. You will also be responsible for any messes your ghost friend makes and anything they may need." Called it. "Your ghost may join you on missions if they wish as well."

That, sounds fair. "You will also get your own room, but your ghost needs to share with you. We have had issues in the past about Ghosts destroying their persons room so we make them share to avoid this." "I DID NOTHING WRONG. DUST DESERVED IT FOR DEFYING ME!" I don't think they heard Papyrus, but Chara and I were giving him a look. Sci and Boss noticed, "Papyrus if your here, then please hold any comments until after I'm done talking with X" Papyrus didn't look happy but nodded anyways.

After Chara and I fixed out gaze back onto Boss he continued to speak, "You will have mandatory training as well, since we can't see your stats. I would rather have you not need the training and alive. One last thing before we introduce you to the others, Sci mentioned there was a glitch on one of your facts, do you know what that may be?" 'Do you think it could be the Code Magic?' 'Probably' "Um... Ink taught me code magic so it may be that?"

Both Sci and Nightmare froze. Was it something I said? 'Code magic is just rare is all. Not many people can learn it and people who know it don't teach it most of the time is all.' 'Oh okay.' "You are not to tell anybody you know code magic under any circumstances, if they ask, you tell them to talk with me immediately." "Yes, sir....." Was it really that rare? I guess so, with the way papyrus was looking at me. "Come, I will introduce you to the gang. You will also need to introduce Chara to them" then Nightmare just walked out. Wait- shit! I hurried after him, Chara and Papyrus on my heels.

Guess Papyrus is comming with. About 10 minutes later we arrived at, what looked to be a living room, with 4 other skeletons. "Boys, this is X, they have a Ghost who's name is Chara. They are 17, Killer." A white Skeleton who has black tears and a target infront of them, their soul Mabey? Straightened up. "You will be X's mentor. Dust." Another white Skeleton with redish purple eye lights straightened up. "Talk with your brother. He, with Chara, was planning on trying to steal Horror's food stash." The one with a hole in his skull growled. "Error, I need to speak with you privately. Meet me at my office in 25 minutes."  After that, Boss left. Everyone then turned to me, "uh... Hi?"

Chapter 4 is out! Thoughts?