"She needs a break, Juvia. And I'm here now, I could help you." He said. He picked up the fork and fed Xander.

Juvia poured some orange juice in a glass and handed it to Gray. She had also cooked bacon and eggs for them.

"Right. But Juana will be back tomorrow morning. Xander needs someone to take care of him. We're both doing work." She said as she sat down with Gray and Xander.

"Yeah, work." Gray rolled his eyes. He put an egg and bacon on his plate. "Your co-workers didn't know you had a child?"

"They didn't ask anyway so I wouldn't tell. And I was hiding him, remember?" She answered as she sipped her orange juice.

Gray didn't say more and just ate his breakfast. They both had a great time. With Gray and Juvia being comfortable with each other, just playing with their son. Gray also invited Juvia to go out.

"You want to go out? Where?" Juvia asked.

Gray shrugged. "I don't know. Let's take Xander somewhere. I think he's too isolated in this village."

Juvia frowned. "His not really isolated, Gray. He is still a baby." She splashes some bubbles from the sink at Gray. Juvia is currently washing the plates.

"Hey!" He protested but laughed.

"You need a shower." She teased and splashed some more bubbles at him.

"Ha! Now I get it! You and Xander really like to splash water on me!" He walked towards Juvia then hugged her behind her back. He encircled his arms around his waist and extended his hands on the sink to get some bubbles.

"Well, he's my son. He did get that to me!" Juvia said and screamed when Gray put some bubbles on her face. She didn't even have the chance to dodge them.

"Yeah, right!" He grinned and splashed some bubbles at her again. "Now payback time!"

The both of them got wet in the end. Even Xander played with them. Though the plates are cleaned, the kitchen is wet and dirty so Gray and Juvia had to clean it up. It is nice that the three of them bonded together. They even had showered together, the three of them. Of course, without Gray kissing and touching Juvia; they had Xander with them.

Gray felt alive once again. Like, his life is being renewed. Being with Xander makes him happy but being with Juvia with all the love they both had to give made him feel extremely happy. He doesn't want it to end. No. it will never end. He thought.

They went to a mall nearby. They had lunch. They went to a toy store. Xander was very happy to choose whatever toy he wanted. Of course, Gray could afford anything. He would spoil him with toys and whatever he needed.

"Gray, that's too much toys. You think he'll play it all?" Juvia asked as they went to the cashier with three baskets full of toy cars, stuff toys and lego.

"I think he will. He's a year and a half, Juvia. For sure, he'll play with it." Gray shrugged. He didn't care much about the money. It's all for Xander.

They had a great time in the mall. They even took picture of them. Today, life has been easy for them. Juvia thinks twice. Was it too early for them to be happy? She still feels it like a dream. She still feels it's not real. Just years ago, she broke up with Gray and left him, now they were together again. Just few weeks ago, Gray was mad at her. Just weeks ago, Gray found out about their son and Gray was still mad at her. Now, they were in good terms. They even made love last night and this morning. And Juvia worries.

Will it last this way? For how long? She thought.

They even went to Central Park. The bought food in the mall, just in case they get hungry. And so they could have a little picnic. They even both blankets for them to seat. Gray and Juvia watched their son played with his toys. Juvia keeps on taking pictures of his son. She had been always like that. She likes taking pictures of her son with every step and every moment her son had been into.