Eight

Once they arrived at the hotel, they made their way up to their hotel rooms. Jennifer and Emily had the same idea.

"Emily do you want to shower first?" Jennifer asked.

"No you can go first it's okay."

"Okay, I won't be too long," Jennifer said shutting the bathroom door

Emily was lost in her thoughts thinking about the blonde who hasn't seemed to leave her mind at all in these past couple of days. Emily must have been lost in thought for a good while, she didn't even notice Jennifer come out of the bathroom. She was brought out of her thoughts by the blonde she couldn't get out of her mind. "Emily I'm done in the shower now," Jennifer said as she started putting lotion on as she sat down on the bed.

Emily had stepped into one of the hottest showers she had ever taken, she couldn't decipher whether or not she was taking a hot shower to wash away the day or the thought of the blonde never liking her back away. After about twenty minutes Emily was out of the shower getting dressed in her black shorts and dark blue shirt.

Emily made her back into the main part of their hotel room, which was very fancy Emily thought just now noticing the actual room.

"We have about an hour until we have to go to dinner do wanna watch something." The blonde asked Emily. "Yeah sure." Emily smiled as she sat on her bed. "You can sit over here if you want to." The blonde said with a soft sad smile, she loved Emily so much even if she didn't know how to tell her that she did. Emily made her way onto the blonde's bed. About twenty minutes later Emily spoke up.

"Jen I was thinking about what you said earlier."

Jennifer was really confused about what she was talking about, she wasn't sure if it was about their freshman year conversation or what she said on the field.

"What we're you thinking about?" Jennifer said offering a slightly confused look on her face.

"That it might be a stretch that a college wants you, for their soccer project."

Jennifer was happy it was about the field thing because she wasn't sure how she would reply to the freshman year one right now. "Honestly it might be. I couldn't keep the ball when I got it. I was lazy with my corner kicks. I wasn't playing to my full potential in the game today." Jennifer admitted to the brunette.

"Jen you are amazing regardless of what your head thinks. I know you are one of the best center back our school has ever seen, I take that back you are the best center back Virginia has ever seen. Jen you have to give yourself more credit, you are an excellent player." Emily said

The blonde didn't know how to respond to that one either she just engulfed the brunette in a hug.

"Thank you." The blonde whispered into Emily's ear.

They stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and once they were done they checked the time and decided that they should probably head down for dinner now.

word count: 543