Part 10

Levi’s POV

We were inching closer when we were interrupted by the ringing of a phone. I checked and it wasn’t mine, meaning it was Zach’s.

We jolted and separated away. I leaned back and crossed my arms smugly, to let him know that I was okay with what we almost did. He, however, coughed loudly to probably alleviate the tension. He composed himself and pulled out his phone. There it had his sister’s contact name indicating she was calling him.

“WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU??” I heard a loud female voice say. I jumped and so did Zach who pulled the phone away from his ear.

“Can you like, not? You’re being too loud fo fucks sake!” He said and gave me an apologetic look.

“WHERE. ARE. YOU?” She said loud, clearly not caring about bothering whoever is around her.

“I’m stuck at the ferris wheel. It broke down so I’m up here.” He said plainly, obviously getting tired of his sister’s screaming.

“Oh! Nevermind. Are you alone?” I heard her say. He looked at me and I could tell what he was gonna say.

“No, I’m-” I interrupted.

“HI ZACH’S SISTER!” I screamed into his phone. He facepalmed himself.

“Who’s that? Zachy, do you have a boyfriend you didn’t tell me about?” I heard her squeal.

“N-no, it’s just someone who’s also stuck with me.” He blushed.

“Hello, Zachy’s ferris buddy. You treating my lil’brother good?” She said towards me.

“Of course, though he is quite snappy and a bit rude.” I gave him a sly smirk.

“Tell me about it. I lived with this mofo for years. Had to kick his ass several times.” 

“Might try that out.” I said, looking at his ass. He looked away.

“I like you, Zachy’s ferris buddy.” 

“Please, call me Levi.” I said. I grabbed Zach’s phone and brought it closer to me. He scoffed and turned around to look at the city while I talked with Zach’s sister.