17

"Can you believe Christmas break is already in two days?" Zain asks, staring at the ceiling above Harry's bed and the shadows the candles Harry had lit cast.

For once he is the idle one, Harry lying next to him, frowning at his laptop in concentration. He feels cozy and warm, candle light and the fairy lights bathing the room in a soft light.

He turns into his side, watching Harry's frown, the way his lips move as he mouths along, his long legs bare.

"Sweetheart," Zain says, running his hand up Harry's thigh.

"No," Harry says, not looking away from his laptop. "You know the presentation is due tomorrow."

"I know," Zain says, kissing Harry's arm and palming Harry's arse a bit, making his dress ride up slightly, the lace of his pants just visible beneath. Everything about Harry was enticing, always. "But you're so nervous, it'll distract you."

"To what end?" Harry asks, but doesn't close his legs when Zain brushes his fingers between them, pressing his fingers where his pants are already growing damp.

"Zain," he moans, dropping his head, hips tilting back slightly and pushing his laptop away.

"Quick, sweetheart," Zain says quietly, kissing Harry's neck. "I'll eat you out, come on," he coaxes even though Harry has already given in. He always liked feeling like he held out longer than he did, for some reason.

"No," Harry says with a slight moan, turning slightly and letting himself be kissed, soft lips parting easily. "Fingers only, darling. You're never quick when you eat me out, you never let me up."

"Love it," Zain mutters against Harry's mouth, slipping his fingers beneath Harry's panties and inside him, inside him. "Wanna forever."

"Zain," Harry moans with it, clenching around Zain's fingers, wet and soft and hot. His lips are slack, pliant as he clings to Zain, arms tight around his neck.

Zain kisses him, holding him close and wishing he could be inside him, or at least against him. He pulls Harry's thigh between his, just to feel something, even if it was not enough, not nearly. He wants to be inside and closer, to taste him, feel him, to press his face against his neck and the softness of his chest, his belly, between his legs. He wants everything and anything, kissing Harry as he moans and whines until he comes, clenching tightly, nails biting into Zain's shoulder.

"Sweetheart," he says a bit helplessly, rolling Harry into his back to push between his legs, the layers of fabric between them too much and yet it was almost enough, being able to imagine what it would be like.

He ruts, helplessly turned on, Harry watching him with hooded eyes, panting and red-faced and lovely, his hand cupping Zain's cheek tenderly.

Zain hides his face in Harry's neck as he comes uselessly in his pants, pressed as close as be can.

"I'm gonna miss you, darling," Harry says before Zain can even begin to sort himself out, knees still pressed to Zain's hips.

"'ll text," Zain pants, pushing himself up to look at Harry. "Loads."

"Please," Harry says quietly, brushing his fingers over Zain's forehead. "And call."

"Yea," Zain nods, kissing Harry's soft lips and brushing his tongue inside.

"Why're you worried?" he adds once his brain has caught up.

"Am not," Harry says quickly, pushing Zain away slightly. "You're heavy," he complains, sitting up as Zain does and pushing his dress down fussily.

"You can come into the shower if you behave," he adds, getting up and fussing with his dress again.

Zain watches him stumble a bit before the awful feeling in his pants makes him get up as well.

Watching Harry was no where near as wonderful as touching him, but it was lovely all the same and nothing he wants to miss.

Especially not a few days before their separation.

Two weeks seems endless at the thought of not being able to touch Harry at all, not being able to kiss or get a hug. Not even his arm linked through Zain's as they walk to class.

He drops his clothes in the laundry basket and follows Harry into the shower, welcomed by the heat of the water and Harry's soft skin. He would soak up as much as he could before the break.

💫

Did I just write something like smut? 😱 sorry for the shortness