7

Zain wakes up slowly, contend. The bed is not his, no stray spring poking his back, and he feels well rested and not at all hungover. It only takes him a moment to remember where he is. He turns, smiling at the sight of Harry, limbs sprawled and the t-shirt he wore to bed pushed up, exposing his pretty arse, and his jaw slack on his pillow. He looks lovely. Zain's eyes linger on his firm arse, clad only in pale blue lacy knickers, wishing he could reach out and touch, and on the way his lashes flutter lightly against his skin, how soft his lips look like this.

Shaking himself from it, grabs his phone from the bedside table. He can't keep watching Harry like a creepy and needs to distract himself. He's surprised to see that it's just before six. He doesn't remember the last time he woke up on his own before his alarm. He scrolls through Instagram for a moment, wondering if he should wake Harry up or sneak into the kitchen, maybe prepare breakfast or at least some tea.

He should probably, but he wants to watch Harry wake up, wants to spend some more time just listening to him breathe. He startled when the alarm goes off, Harry jerking slightly and blindly turning it off before rolling over to face Zain.

"Hey," he smiles, not looking surprised at all.

"Hey," Zain answers, a bit awkward, and puts his phone away.

Harry arches slightly, pulling his t-shirt down to cover himself some more, rubbing a hand over his eyes, before reaching for Zain, his fingers sliding over Zain's shoulder and around his neck, pulling him closer.

Zain comes easily, pressing a soft kiss to Harry's parted lips, lets himself be pulled between Harry's legs. Harry pushes his t-shirt down again, his knuckles brushing Zain's belly, wrapping his thighs around Zain and arching up.

"Like this, ok," he whispers, pulling Zain into another kiss. Zain groans in agreement, half-hard since he woke up and hardening further with Harry soft and warm beneath him, pressing up against him.

They rock together, Harry arching up and whining so sweetly. Zain drives his hips forward and up, pushing Harry up the bed somewhat. He can't get close enough, cupping Harry's cheek to lick into his mouth, holding his hips to keep him in place. He still needs to be closer, deeper but even this friction is enough, with Harry so sweet beneath him, so plaint.

"Princess," he gasps, kissing Harry's slack lips. "Are you close? I'm - I'm gonna come."

"No, no," Harry whines, clutching at Zain's shoulders, shaking his head. "Don't come! I want-" he trails off, moaning as he arches up again, clutching at Zain's shoulders.

Zain bites his lips, hips stuttering. He's so close and Harry is so lovely, it's hard to not just give in to the tide wanting to wash over him.

"My fingers?" Zain asks desperately, panting. He doesn't want to come if Harry doesn't want him to. He wants it to be good for him, but he doesn't think he can keep it together for long, not with Harry squirming beneath him.

Harry moans softly, clutching at Zain's shoulders. "But just fingers," he pants, his head dropping backs his legs tight around Zain's waist.

Zain groans in agreement, rocking forward and sliding a hand between them, where Harry's knickers are damp and hot. He presses down, just where he could sink in if the fabric wasn't in the way, making Harry moan. He slips a careful finger under his knickers and inside him, moaning at the tight heat, the way Harry's slick and tight around him, flicking his thumb over his clit.

Harry shrieks, clenching around him. "Zain," he gasps, looking at him with blown eyes and a slack mouth, his lips pink. Zain has to kiss him, rocking forward and pressing the palm of his hand against Harry's clit again and again, wishing he could fuck him properly.

"Shit," he moans when Harry clenches around him, his fingernails biting into Zain's back.

"Zain Zain," Harry sobs, arching up and shuddering, coming when Zain curls his fingers.

Zain rocks forward, without abandon, getting lost imagining what Harry would feel like around his cock, all soft and tight, sounding so lovely. He comes with a groan, lips slack in Harry's jaw, pulling his fingers carefully from Harry as he tries not to collapse into Harry completely.

"That was nice," Harry pants, sitting up and fussing with his t-shirt. He's looking at Zain with wide eyes, his cheeks flushed, hair hanging into his forehead.

Zain reaches up to pull him into a kiss, not ready to let him go yet.

Harry sighs into it, straddling Zain's lap and patting his lips to let Zain kiss him thoroughly, slapping Zain's hands away when he slides his hands from his hips to his arse.

Zain sighs a bit mournfully, kissing Harry'a jaw and keeping his hands on his waist instead.

"We need to get up," Harry whispers against Zain's cheek. "We have class."

"I know," Zain sighs. "But you're so lovely."

"Zain," Harry breathes, linking his fingers with Zain's on his hips. "You can have first shower. I'll prepare breakfast. Come on."

"Thank you," Zain says, blinking a bit slow when Harry pulls away with a last kiss.

Harry smiles at him, fussing with his shirt again. "But hurry. It's already almost 7. I'll put towels and new clothes in the bathroom for you."

"Thanks," Zain says, stretching and pushing himself to leave the bed. It's a lot easier when he knows a nice shower is waiting for him, followed by a lovely breakfast. At least if anything Harry had prepared up until now was representative.

He lingers in the shower, warm and spacious as it was, Harry's shower gel and shampoo luxurious and not smelling too fruity. He could get used to this.

He wraps himself into one of the fluffy towels and grabs another one of the pants Harry's laid out for him, touching the sweater and jeans lain out as well a bit hesitantly. He really should not give in to Harry buying him things. But they looked comfy and he felt too clean to put on yesterday's clothes, especially since they always smelled damp from drying in his room.

"It looks good on you," Harry nods firmly when Zain comes into the kitchen. "You can start, I'll just be a moment."

"Thanks " Zain says again, feeling a bit useless when he takes in the breakfast table, fruit and tea and pancakes stacked high. He pours some tea and sneaks a few pieces of fruit, awkward to start alone.

"You look lovely," he blurts when Harry comes in, arms raised above his head to fix his hair, his sweater riding up to expose his midriff despite his high-waist jeans. Zain hadn't known he had a thing for belly buttons before now. He wants to lick Harry's skin, press his tongue into the dip of it.

"Thank you," Harry smiles, fussing with his sweater a bit.

Zain wants to pout when his skin gets covered completely.

"Why haven't you started eating," Harry continues, unaware. "We need to leave soon, Zain, you need to eat."

"It's nicer together," Zain shrugs awkwardly.

"Oh," Harry says, his whole posture softening. He sinks into the chair across from Zain and smiles. "Yea. It is."

They start eating a bit awkwardly until halfway through, Harry hooks his legs around Zain's ankle and starts talking about class, shooting Zain bright smiles in between.

When they leave, Zain presses him against the wall for a moment, kissing him deeply.

Harry wraps his arms around him, shooting him a brilliant smile before pushing him away with one last peck to his lips.

"Class, Zain," he says and links their fingers on the way to the lift.

💫

errr, so Harry's got a vagina and everything going on here cause I'm a lazy writer or something 💁🏻‍♀️ sorry if this isn't your thing 😬