15

"Good morning, love," Harry whispers, brushing his hand gently over Zain's face and kissing his cheek.

It's Zain's favourite way to wake up. He turns into the touch, wrapping his arms around Harry to pull him closer, slipping his hand under Harry's t-shirt to feel his skin, warm and soft.

"We have to go to breakfast," Harry says quietly but doesn't pull Zain's hand from under his shirt, not even when Zain cups his little boob, squishy and soft, a perfect handful.

"Wanna eat you out," Zain says, cupping Harry's cheek and kissing him. "You didn't let me last night," he pulls back slightly to pouts a bit, stroking his thumb over the swell of Harry's breast.

"We don't have time, Zain," Harry says, frowning down at him and pulling Zain's hand out from under his shirt like a punishment. "And you always want to cuddle after, it will take too long."

"You like it," Zain pouts and Harry softens, leaning down to kiss Zain again, brushing Zain's hair from his forehead softly.

"Of course, darling," Harry soothes. "But you need breakfast we need to drive back. Get dressed."

Zain groans, rolling into his belly and mourning the loss of something he had no chance of getting anyways.

"If we make good time back, maybe we'll have time before class," Harry says, the mattress moving as he gets up.

Zain turns to blink at him, watching him fuss over his clothes in front of the mirror. He is wearing a skirt and his long bare legs make Zain's mouth water.

"Yea?" he asks, already lost in how Harry would look, spread out for him, his skirt falling around his waist.

"Maybe," Harry says, a blush on his cheeks as he meets Zain's eye through the mirror.

"Okay," Zain nods, getting out of bed and rushing into the bathroom like he's late for an exam. They probably won't make it, but they could and that was enough. And they could make out a bit instead and Harry would sit on his lap and he could touch at least and maybe make him come at least. He could do without snuggles after. Maybe.

💫

"Don't pout," Harry says, cupping Zain's cheek and kissing him before going back to setting up his laptop to take notes, fussing with his skirt. Zain looks at his nice long legs, closed and very far from him and opens his own laptop. He was still amazed at how quickly it boots and how it didn't stutter if he opened a file.

"Hi Harry," one of Harry's friends says, stopping next to Zain and grazing him with a look before smiling at Harry. "We haven't seen you around much, how are you doing?"

"Good," Harry smiles, clutching Zain's hand like he's nervous. Zain blinks at him and then looks up at who he's sure are the same girls that Harry's hung out with all term. Or all term before he'd decided to monopolise Zain's time. 

He squeezes Harry's hand and rubs his thumb over Harry's skin, scrolling through last week's notes to remind himself, and mostly to look busy while they talked over his head.

"I've been busy," Harry continues, his voice slightly higher than Zain's heard in some time. "I had to go to Manchester."

"Why don't you sit with us?" the girl - Zain can't even pretend he's tried and remembered her name. He's also fairly sure Harry's never mentioned her, individually. "We could catch up, finally. I wanna know all you've been up to. I love your skirt."

"Thank you, Lottie. I'm sitting with Zain now, though," Harry says. "You could sit with us?"

"Too far in the front," Lottie, apparently, says. "After class then? Have you tried that darling coffee shop off High Street? We went with L- We went the other day and it was so cute and the coffee was amazing. They do an iced latte, it's perfect."

"Oh," Harry stutters. "I can't today. I said I'd call Gemma, you know she's abroad so it's a bit difficult to schedule a call."

"Oh, yes, I understand," Lottie answers. "Another time then."

"Yes, lovely," Harry says and leans into Zain once his friends move on. 

"I thought Gemma was calling tomorrow," Zain says very quietly, rubbing his thumb over Harry's thigh. 

"Yea," Harry says, ducking his head. "Shush now," he adds, straightening when the lecture starts. 

Zain squeezes his thigh again before focussing as well. 

💫

"You wanna talk about that?" Zain asks, watching Harry fuss with his hair as soon as he catches sight of himself in the elevator mirror.

"It's the humidity," Harry says, frowning. 

"You know I don't mean your hair," Zain says, scratching his cheek. "You haven't spent any time with your friends."

"It's more," Harry shrugs, hanging his coat. "We're a group? And they're still friends with Luke's friends and I'm not sure. I - it's nice to hang out but it's not like you and Louis, you know? I don't know if I could spend time with just one of them."

"Sweetheart," Zain says, catching him around the waist, and then doesn't know what to say. He kisses him quickly.

"It's fine, I just don't feel like spending time with them and hearing about what they got up with Luke and his friends all day. Not because I miss him," he adds, cupping Zain's cheek and kissing him softly. "Just- it feels awkward and like I should miss him, maybe? They always react like I should be sad. But I'm not. So I feel bad for not being upset? Does that make sense?" he frowns, kissing Zain's cheek again.

"Maybe," Zain shrugs.

"And anyways," Harry smiles wrapping his arms around Zain and leaning against him. "I like spending time with just you. I like having dinner with you," he flirts, biting his lip. "I like going having you here all day."

"I noticed," Zain says, kissing him softly, cupping his arse to pull him closer. It felt very nice in that skirt and whatever magic underwear Harry was wearing that made it look even nicer than usual. 

"I'll make dinner," Harry says, running his hand down Zain's chest. "And show and then you can," he adds, his eyes dropping to Zain's mouth. 

"Yea," Zain nods, licking his lips on reflex. "I like that skirt," he adds, just in case.

Harry smiles at him, smirking slightly. "I'll keep that in mind," he says, kissing Zain quickly. "Go shower before you start studying," he adds, walking away with a swish to his hip. 

"Yea," Zain says a bit dumbly, staring at the swish of his skirt. It was a very nice swish.

"Shower, darling," Harry says over his shoulders, smirking slightly.

💫

dunno