seventy six | an old friend calls

Magsimula sa umpisa

With a groan of his own, Klaus soon enough found himself being thrown across the compound.

As soon as she found her half-brother lying on the floor just a mere couple of feet from where she stood, the most Annabelle did was chuckle in response before eventually stopping when she heard an all too familiar voice say to Klaus, "She didn't come alone, brother."

While Joseph slowly looked between the three siblings and Annabelle simply stared at her twin brother with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth, Kol said to Klaus as he quickly made his way over towards Klaus, "Now, Nik, I mean you did go after my girl."

With a shake of his head, Klaus said, "It can't be."

After taking a step forward, Davina told Klaus, "It's Kol. When I broke your sire link, it created a surge of power."

After stopping beside Klaus, Freya said to her, "You stole the nexus vorti."

Davina replied, "And brought your brother back from the dead."

As he went to take a couple steps towards Freya, Kol said to her, "You should be thanking her, really."

While Annabelle continued to process the idea of her brother being brought back to life once again, Klaus took a couple steps towards Kol and stopped in front of his youngest brother before stopping in front of Kol.

A couple of seconds of just silently staring at Kol, Klaus quickly threw his arms around Kol, who did nothing but chuckle as he patted Klaus's back.

Then Kol turned his attention over towards Elijah, who took a step forward towards Kol, before Kol said to him, "Hello, Elijah."

In turn, Elijah said to him, "You haven't aged a day."

Kol only snorted in response.

Just as he was about to turn his head to look away from Elijah, he suddenly stopped and was forced to stumble back when he found Annabelle latching herself onto him and tightly wrapping her arms around him.

While Annabelle started to grin to herself at the mere thought of actually being able to hug her brother again, Kol quietly said into her ear, "Hello, sister. I've missed you."

In turn, Annabelle said to him, "And I've missed you as well."

The only person in the room that silently eyed the Mikaelson twins was Freya, who seemed to realize just how close Annabelle and Kol were with one another, due to the fact that Annabelle was crying into Kol's chest as the two tightened the grips they had on one another.

And Freya did nothing but continue to eye them as Annabelle pulled away from Kol, who said to her, "Don't cry now, Annabelle. I'm back, just as I'm sure you hoped I would be."

Instead of responding, Annabelle did nothing but sigh to herself as a single tear rolled down the side of her face.

With an arm wrapped around Annabelle, Kol turned his attention over towards Freya and said to her with the smile no longer on his face, "And you..."

Freya replied, "Freya."

With a nod of his head, Kol said, "Right. Long lost older sister." After scoffing to himself, he asked them, "Speaking of twists and turns of our family tree, where might Rebekah be?"

Klaus replied, "That's a long story. And one reserved for family. Davina can see herself out."

In turn, Kol asked him, "Are you k–"

Klaus said to him, "As per usual, our family faces a multitude of threats. The sooner you become acquainted with them, the better. I won't have you distracted—"