♡Chapter 24♡

At home -

Y/n pov- Uff i am getting bored , mr.kim and mrs.kim are out for some work and txt had to complete their work . I am left with bts , bp and inyoup. but where are they ? nah i am not interested . Lets go to the swimming pool area .

Swimming pool area ( srry guys i changed the image hehe)

It is so big ! i was admiring the pool , bec i loved swimming

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It is so big ! i was admiring the pool , bec i loved swimming . suddenly i bumped into someone and was about to fall in the pool .I looked at him / her . it was inyoup . We both were staring into each others eyes.

Inyoup pov- I thought of swimming in the pool , i wore my swimming suit and was about to go but spotted y/n here , what is she doing here ? I went towards her but suddenly she bumped into me and was about to fall into the water , i held her waist preventing her to fall , and looked towards her , her eyes.......

A/n- suddenly both of them reminded them self about the situation , and because of awkwardnesss by mistake inyoup lefty/n from his grip and y/n fell into the water.

Inyoup - ahh y/n !

Inyoup jumped into the water and griped her waist again to lift her up as the swimming pool was deep . Y/n was scared of deep pools.

Y/n - ahhh d-don't leave me . *grips his neck **shaking*

Inyoup - I won't * calming her down**starts to move*

Y/n -  N-no don't m-move*shaking continuously bec of fear*

Inyoup pov- I saw y/n shaking continuously so -

Inyoup - Y/n look towards me 

Y/n - b-but-

Inyoup- Y/n *soft as feather tone*

Y/n- *looks towards him*

Inyoup - look into my eyes 

Y/n - *looks into his beautiful doe eyes*

Inyoup - *starts moving* *comes out of the pool *

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Inyoup - *starts moving* *comes out of the pool *

Y/n pov- I was still looking into his beautiful eyes , which showed care , pure care....

𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝟏{𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐅}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें