♡Chapter 20♡

BTS pov- We all were shopping suddenly we heard a gunshot we looked towards the direction it were vipers? some people came from the the back and started fighting us , we had told dad to take mom away , and bp, txt and us were fighting with vipers.I guess this party was just a play to kill us .we all were fighting them there were so many mens . Suddenly we heard a gunshot, we looked towards the direction and saw , Y/n.

Y/n pov- I was looking around , i knew his men's were hiding somewhere here ,Till now BTS , bp and tXT were fighting , suddenly my eyes looked towards the above floor , I saw the 2 mens pointing the gun at yoongi ,And yoongi was beating the other mens back faced  I ran fast as i could and took the shot  my right arm and shot the other person .

 Yoongi- Y/N !!!!!!!* holding y/n *

Inyoup - Y/N!?*running towards y/n*

Everyone-*crying*

Y/n pov- My arm was bleeding , i couldn't move . 

Y/n- I-inyoup , kill h-him.*pointing towards the other men *

Inyoup - i will y-y/n , Yoongi hyung take her to hospital .*crying*

Y/n pov- "Doll i will save u " These were the last words i heard and then blacked out .

Yoongi pov- I need to take my doll , to hospital !

Yoongi- Jimin !! CALL THE AMBULANCE !!*sobbing*

Jimin- y-yes hyung *sobbing*

Hospital - 

Everyone (except y/n ) pov- We all are waiting for the doc to come out from the operating room .

Jungkook- H-hyung O-our c-c-carrot will be O-okay ri-ght ?*sobbing*

Jin- *wants to breakdown but holds himself* Y-yes Jungkook-ah , s-he is o-our strong P-princess 

Mrs.kim- My b-baby , bts/d/n if anything happens to her i won't be able to forgive m-myself .*crying*

Mr.kim- Y/m/n , everything will be fine .*sobbing*

[Doc comes out ]

Yoongi- Doctor how is my doll ?

Doc- Her arm is injured badly , but she is fine now .

Everyone ( except y/n)- *Clams down*

Doc- But , who is inyoup here ?

Inyoup- ah-h its me !

Doc- pls come with me for a sec.

Inyoup- sure doc.

Everyone ( except doc and inyoup ) *confused *

Doc- so ,Mr.inyoup do u know about her .......depression ?

Inyoup- D-depression ?*shook*

Doc- *sigh* Yes , inyoup she has depression , or what it looks like . when i was checking her and removing the bullet out , i saw many cuts on her wrist and many more symptoms of depression , but it is still on the stage 1 , it can be cured , but u have to take care of her , And i didn't tell her family out there because she told me not to tell anyone , but i couldn't see a young girl suffering so much , so i called u out .

Inyoup- *shook*T-thank you doc, and pls don't tell this to her family .

Doc- I won't for now , but someday u have to inyoup .

Inyoup - I will do-c , Thanks a lot.*left the cabin* 

Doc- Mr.kim u and ur family can meet y/n , she is awake now .

Jin- thank you doc

BTS pov- We all rushed inside to see inyoup sitting on the bed and feeding her , we all sighed and looked at her .