♡chapter 7♡

Ms.Lee - Lets go to the xxx cafe .

Blackpink and Y/n- Kay aunt / mom

Y/n Pov- with that we start walking towards the cafe   .Whenever I see mom's face I feel that  she is really happy , Who am I to ruin this moments ? I am happy for her , but now I have confirmed it that mom never loved dad (Mr.lee) Its fine , at least she is happy with Mr.kim. *sad chuckle*suddenly someone pats me , I came back to my sense .

Jennie- What happened Y/n why are you zoning out ?

Y/n - Nothing unnie , i was just thinking something.

Jennie - oh k , if you say so.

Mr.kim- oh, you guys are here?

Ms.lee- Yes hun

Mr.kim - you guys must be tired , lets have a drink .

Everyone (except Mr.kim and Ms.lee)- Yes.

Mr.kim &Ms.lee - And kids we have planed the wedding it is day after tomorrow , don't forget to come.

Blackpink and TXT-  we wont forget, we are so happy for you aunt and uncle .

Mr.kim &Ms.lee- Thanks you children.

Y/n - After that we all ordered some drinks , I love chocolate , so ofc i will order chocolate milkshake. Then we returned back home.

Ms.Lee- oof , It was a tiring and a lovely day .

Y/n- Yes , mom .

Ms.lee - let me prepare something for dinner , you must be hungry ?*getting up from the couch *

Y/n - No no mom I am fine you rest , I aint hungry .

Ms.Lee - Really ? 

Y/n- hmm

Ms.Lee - Ok then , lets sleep .

Y/n - Hmm

Ms.lee - good night 

Y/n- good night .

With that I walk upstairs To my room , get freshen up and change into something comfortable .

I lay on the bed and try to sleep , But I don't known why am I not able to sleep , I got up from the bed and went towards the Window in my room

I lay on the bed and try to sleep , But I don't known why am I not able to sleep , I got up from the bed and went towards the Window in my room . Took a seat near the window , Looking at the beautiful moon and rubbing the ring in my hand . This ring was given to me by appa on my 9th birthday , the last birthday which I made happily . (A/n - actually after her father died , she never made her birthday because it was the day when her father died , She hated that day .)

)