"Chapter 29"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Itadori, was sitting alone on the large staircase while having a despondent looked. He stared, at his view blankly, not really caring is happening. Usually he looked so genuinely happy to everyone, but inside he was roiling in agitation. That scene, shouldn't happen. If he's just a little early, Erza would be still alive, on his arms.

His mind, was fully awake remembering that scene. His body begin, buzzed with shaky energy that wasn't quite shown as an anxiety or nerves. He wanted to cry, but the tears won't even spill on his eyes. For the first time, Sukuna was quite. Itadori hated that he kept, on his mind stuck on the loop. Going round and round, with worry, fear and disgusted.

Erza is dead, because he's late saving her. But her body was never found. Yuji knows, that he's going to die. After all that was his fate, after consuming Sukuna's Fingers. It's really strange, really strange. Why Erza died, first before him? She is strong, Itadori knows it.

For him, it's really a huge blessing, to meet her on his life. Erza had changed him, but I don't ever think Erza even thinks about that. Most of the people on his life, hated him or just giving him a weird looked cause of his hair. Sometimes, their is a day that he will cry, but Erza was there to comfort him.

Now, who is going to comfort him, when she already had passed away? A small chuckle came, on his lips. Recalling, all the memories he'd to her. He remembers it clearly, when Erza teaches him every knowledge she had know. Erza was quite an introvert on the class, who is quite but not shy to beat someone ass.

She is also, not afraid to state her own opinion, even it's will cause a huge war on class. After she start mumbling about, the words she believes. He even remember, when Erza had kissed his cheeks for thanks, after making her happy. Even, their friendship was quite, good their is the time she also breakdown.

It's hurts, it's hurts so much. That scene, will be buried into his chess where his heart had once been, and the pain embedded itself. Erza death, kept stabbing him that held the subtlety of tension. It's felt to tight, and the blatant agonizing feel that he could only equate to that of something ripping him limb for limb. He gripped his hand, after felting the terrible feeling condensed into one emotion.

He moved his lips and say.

"I'm sorry.."

How painfully ironic. Itadori, wanted to say everything through words, but unfortunately he can't. He loved her, now how can he even confess everything when her dead body, is missing? He lowered his head even more, after stressing over his emotions. He think something unexpected, even he confessed at her, if she was still alive. He was sure that he will only going to caused Erza another nightmare. After all, he's still need to die in the end.

Somewhere in the back of his mind he hears Sukuna cackle. Itadori mind was fully awake, and buzzing with different kind of thoughts as he could hear that the Curse was taunting him. Oh how, pathetic, he can be. Because Itadori thinks, that Erza won't even forgive him what Mahito had done to her. And right now, Sukuna makes everything worse.

But it was all of his fault.

"Yuji. You've change. Are you sure you're still the Naive Yuji, I'd care off?"

The sorcerer, lift his chin. As his eyes widened. His heart constantly dropped seeing her. He stared at her eyes, as her reflection shines on those bright eyes. When he meet, those gently eyes, Itadori gripped his hand even more. Seeing her stand, infront of him she took his cheeks and fondle them gently as if she was trying to comfort him through his grief.

"Erza-chan?"

His tone wasn't loving and soft, it wasn't the same, Yuuji wasn't the same, the person she knows. He must had change, through Sukuna ramage. Erza took those cold, trembling hands, before giving him a warm embraced. She's alive? She's alive.. She is alive..! Erza bought her hands at his hair, as his body begins to trembled. As tears streamed uncontrollably on his eyes.