"Chapter 22"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Yuki-Onna. One of the popular story that Erza heard when growing up. Erza had also already heard a various legends about her true identity. They said that she is tall, beautiful woman with long black hair and blue lips. Her inhumanly pale or even transparent skin makes her blend into the snowy landscape.

Some of the theory, that she heard was she had been deceived and murdered became a vengeful curse and took a revenge. Erza knows that she is beautiful and serene, yet ruthless in killing unsuspecting mortals. As she thinks for an opening, Yuki-Onna lifts it's hand, as the ice bullets came shooting towards on Erza's and Toge like a needles bullets.

Eyes widened, Toge quickly pulled Erza's into him before shouting out his first command. "Dispel!" he shouted, and all the ice bullets immediately dropped to the ground just in time, inches from their face. Erza looked at him, before thinking for an opening once again. But unfortunately it's was hard to read.

The curse had tried to attack them again with the same trick, but knowing the specific attack now. Erza lift her hand, as she stopped the Ice Bullets on the mid air, before it's turns into fragments. "That should be it." Inumaki eyes widened, how it's just turn into fragments instantly. The fragments of the ice that had been fall on the ground, slowly start sorrounding them, and trapped them both inside a ball of ice.

"Break!" Even Inumaki was slowly frozen to death, he yelled an another command. Instantly the ball of ice break, Erza take a glance at him and saw blood coming out of Toge’s mouth. His throat is now damage, and so he can't retain much on his breathing. In probably less than a minute, he’d lose consciousness

Now this mission, is starting get out of hand. And it's was making her frustrated. Erza took a breath to calm her down. Holding her breath was going to strain her own lungs but surprisingly, holding her breath had helped her focus even better. She set her eyes sharply on the Curse.

And so like she was expecting there was still no openings. She could blocked all the curses attack, but what about Inumaki? He would die at the coldness of the air. Erza cracked her knuckles, it's time to get serious. Instantly, Erza dissapear. As she swiftly, focused her cursed energy on her leg and landed an Axe Kick, before her cursed energy turns into darker colour.

Black Flash.

Black Flash is a distortion in space that occurs when cursed energy is applied within 0.000001 seconds of a physical hit. When a sorcerer is able to achieve this, their cursed energy flashes black, and the destructive power of their strike is equal to a normal hit to the power of 2.5.

Erza was grateful that, she learned in no time, at his friend Yuji. Paired with a different kind of martial arts she learned through growing up. It was definitely a perfect symphony. "If I can't find a opening on you, then I'm just going to beat you to death." Erza said, seeing the curse seemingly electrocuted under his foot from the Black Flash.

Then within a second, Yuki-Onna shoots another Ice bullets, but Erza flicked her hands as it turns into another fragments. Erza took, advantage of the curse being stunned by the Black Flash to land another kick. What a regeneration, but it's quite troublesome. As Yuki-Onna quickly heals.

This time, Erza used her fist and slam it through the curse face. She kept doing it, until she was bloody mess. Erza let out a sigh, seeing her face was back again into normal. Her healing capabilities is definitely so troublesome to handle. Looking at Yuki-Onna on the ground, Erza looked at her, before clenching her hand. She still looked so ethereal even she kept beating her up.

If she can't find, a her actual opening that lead her to death. It's looked like she have no other choice to, do that technique.

"I'm sorry. If I can't kill you. But, I can't just leave you playing around in this area. So.." And so after a few seconds, the curse had disappeared with a purplish flash of light. As the blood dripped on her mouth, Erza tilt her head in confusion.

"Hmm. How, suspicious.."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

And so, Inumaki had been carried by Erza, before he'd been sent to shoko for treatment. Erza was glad, that curse never thinks, to froze her heart along with Inumaki. While Erza had been, locked inside the room for further more inspection at her health. And so she is here, drying herself off, after taking a night shower.

Erza picked out, an oversize jacket for she would be so comfy on sleeping. Taking out a tissue, Erza wipe the blood on her mouth. Her unknown sickness start to get worser and worser. But something was bothering her, when she used that technique. Her sickness appears. Does it perhaps had a connection? Erza took out an lolipop, that Akio had gave it her. Only God knows, where he even get the lolipop.

As she unwrapped the lolipop and shove it gently on her mouth. Erza start to read a book for entertainment. But something was bothering her again, Toru kept keeping his distance for a while. He kept dissapearing before she could ever asked if she can join him, on the mission. But sometimes Toru had text her what her mission will be, which is fine to her. But his act, was still really suspicious onto her.

"Hime-sama! I cooked for your dinner!"

Erza felt her world, shattered. Her face turns pales, she is sure that she will going to die this time. She looked at him in pure horror. Erza dropped the book in her hand, as Akio swung the door open, akio quickly approach her with a large of bowl on his hand.

Looking at the food that had been serve to her. A foul stench quickly filled the room, the food looked like it had a leaving creature living on it. Erza hands shakes in terror. Akio was definitely the worst cooker ever.

"W-what is this, A-Akio-chan?" Akio grinned.

"It's called Curry! I made them with lots of love!"

Erza looked at the Curry again, her face turns pale even more. It's seems like the Curry was emitting some kind of ominous aura. T-this is a curry? No! It's definitely a demon curry!! And I am definitely going to die eating this shit! Before I take a bite on this, I want to have poison resistance!!

Erza bite her lips, she need to endure this. "I will help you eat, it Hime-sama!" Erza felt her tears was going to fall. As Akio held a spoonful of Curry over Erza's mouth. Why? Why? You looked so innocent giving me a  spoonful of Demon Curry? The smell got worst, as Erza slowly opened her mouth. She swore that, something on the spoon was looking at her.

"A-ahh.."

Somebody saved me!! There is no doubt that one of the strongest human had ever live was scared to eat a curry that had been made in hell. Akio eyes shines, when Erza finished the who bowl of the demon curry. Tears where dropping on his eyes, as Erza patted his head gently. Her eyes twitch.

He must had put those mushroom again, she cover her mouth trying to swallow the blood, that wanted to break out. Tears welled in her eyes. As she gulp everything. Erza says.

"It's was delicious."

"H-hime-sama.."

Erza was sure she is going to live, m̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶l̶y̶.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.