"Chapter 25"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Erza appears, in the middle of the Curtain. As soon Erza opened her eyes, her targets had locked. I won't let you escape. You caused to much, trouble at my beloved friend. Die. A wave of cursed energy, emerge from her body, passing through the Curtain.

From the sky, everyone stopped what the doing, by the massive cursed energy came through.

She lift her hand, as everything was ready, she yelled. "Needle!" One by one, half of the Transfigured Humans, dropped on the ground like a flies. A moment of absolute peace, their body begins to burns.

Erza was intentionally, to kill every Transfigured Humans in her sight. After, that person who was behind it all, hurt his beloved friend soul. As soon, Erza goes on the ground everybody went to their knees, at her aura. And so, exactly 10 pm Erza enters the Shibuya station.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"Bwoo-hoo.. Bwoo.."

As Erza continue to walked, she definitely noticed something. It was a octopus-like curse: similar to an aquatic animal like an octopus. Erza quickly dissapear on the sight, and appeared behind the octopus-like curse. She lift her hand, and pointed her index finger at his head.

"Pierced." Instantly an invisible force came, making half of the curse head  dissapear, along with pillars. The impact severely injures Dagon: the curse name. Making him fell on the ground. "Bwoo.. Hwoo.. H-hwoo.." Writhing in pain, Dagon calls out to his allies. Erza tilt his head, so it's finally time.

Realising that one of his allies is dead, Dagon was enraged and forced him into a revolution. Dagon leaves his petite skin behind and evolves into a much larger, muscular form. Facing off Erza who was  trying to exorcise him, Dagon generates a sphere of water on the tip of his finger. Erza adjust her stance prepares for the incoming attack as Dagon unleashes the water as a furious current that floods the entire area.

Using her own telekinesis: to help her float. Erza can't help to realize that this curse is pretty strong. Like, a water dripped on the ground, Erza dissapear and appears above him, to sent another strike. Dagon appears to block it, but he's abruptly sent crashing into the ground.

The Dagon attempts to form his fingers together to create a hand sign but Erza kept unleashing a flurry of rapid-fire downward punches, at the curse. Instantly the ground break, Erza eyes twitch as she stopped. After the uncanny seal forms on Dagon's stomach area, allowing him to cast Domain Expansion.

"Domain Expansion: Horizon of the Captivating Skandha." In an instant, Dagon disappears and Erza easily get trapped inside a coastal domain, looking out at sea. Erza felt her chin dropped a bit, at the curse pretty relaxing domain. Inside the coastal domain, when Erza was about to bitten by piranha shikigami, Erza quickly hit it as it blast into pieces.

"Technique Released: Death Swarm."  Dagon calls upon a swarm of shikigami to attack his foe. Knowing the shikigami will instantly eat her alive. Without any hesitation, Erza let a katana appears on her hand. As soon he sent, all the Shikigami to her. Erza started to annihilate them, one by one. Just who is she?!

Dagon, stepped back Erza was starting to get stronger and stronger in any second. Dagon quickly, send his most toughest shikigami. Unfortunately on him along with his shikigami, Erza quickly knocked them down, when her katana moved like a whip. While running on water like it's nothing, Erza quickly rushes at him with a dead looked at her face, as her katana was back to normal.