"Chapter 5"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

It was night, and cold inside the Miyagi Sugisawa High School. The cloud was covering the stars, and the lack of  moon made the night, much more darker. For which, Erza Scarlet was grateful for, that no one would ever saw her in this state.

Erza stared blankly at the curses that she just slay. That should be the last one. She gently swirled, her hair around her fingers, in several seconds before she withdraw her hands. She silently, watched the finger on her hand, and can't help to think about it, more.

"Erza-chan? What happen, in here?"

Erza twist around just to, see him. It's was just Yuji. Erza blinks, Yuji shouldn't be here, this late- Itadori Yuji, was several feet behind her, standing on the hallways. A pang of guilt, stab inside her. Such, a unhappiness portrait. "So this must be, a curse right?" Itadori asked her. Erza blink, how the fuck did he even knows, curse? Erza grip her hand.

"What are you doing here, Yuji? And where did you even heard the curse word?"

"You should answer my question, first.. And I heard it, to my new friend! Remember that guy you glared earlier?" Erza shook her head, trying to recalled someone.

"No." With just a simple answer, Itadori can't help to sweat dropped.

"Okay, and I heard that curse word on him! He told me that, you're in danger after taking a cursed object! Do you still have it Erza-chan? And, is that a Katana?! Where did you get that?! That's dangerous!" Rambling and asking in different kind of questions, Erza can't help to looked at him.

"You can see them. That's bad then." Noticing Itadori cursed energy, had changed Erza can't help to make the Katana on her hands dissapear. Itadori looked at her in splutter surprised.

"If I can see curses, then could I do magic to?! Can you teach me how did you make the Katana dissapear Erza-chan?!" Yuji inhaled a gasp, of excitement looking at Erza eagerly.

"No. And, let's head back." Erza chided, tightening the grip. Before turning her head at Itadori. "And, I know you have a millions of questions for me later. And normally, people can't see curses, only when you're in deathbed, Yuji. And aren't you scared?" Erza wondered.

"I'm not. The only thing, I'm scared about is you, getting angry on me without any reason."

He truthfully said. Yuji was definitely right at his words. She could be a pure devil, when someone makes her irritated. Itadori looked down on his feet,  he was hesitating to asked her about the dangerous object.

"Erza-chan, can I see that dangerous object that, Fushiguro kept talking about? Please! Let me see it!" Erza paused for a second, should she hand that damn finger? Erza was definitely not sure, about it. But seeing his friend giving the best puppy eyes that he could ever make. She can't help to hand it over him.

"Oh, a finger, huh.." Itadori hums skeptical, he was definitely not quite sure why, this finger is even one of the most dangerous object on the history. Itadori start to observe, the finger more.

"It's actually a miracle, that I still didn't lost that. That fucking finger, draws curses. Which clearly annoying. How those curses wanted to eat that thing."

"What's even so good eating this?"

Erza lips twitch. But can't help, to looked at his gaze on the finger. Even it's disgusting to looked, their is only one answer. Based on my theory, if those curse would ate that. They would probably get more dangerous and much more stronger than before.. Erza was lost on her thoughts, as she descended towards on Itadori, one of her heels on her shoe suddenly snapped, letting her almost falling on the ground- but she managed, to balance herself up. She could felt her foot, twisted painfully.