"Chapter 28"

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

"You're here. Yuta."

I'm impressed that, I could even hide my wings and my halo. And act, like a human. She thought. As Yuta can't help to, reminisces how beautiful Erza was, staring the moon. His right hand unknowingly grips the bag of his sword tighter. Somehow, his heartache seeing her like this. This is definitely wrong. As the heavy, weight on his chest became more tighter and heavier.

He loved Rika. But he can't help, she's to.. beautiful.

Erza looked at him, with the same gently eyes before. As she spoke, his name once's again. As his cheeks, slowly tinted deep red. Her voice was still the same, sound like a lullaby on his ears. As the dim of light, make their way to her, Yuta can't help to wonder, just how beautiful she will get. Red long hair, wearing a white dress, and those red eyes, who is wanting to devour him. But for some reason, she wasn't wearing any shoes.

She chuckled, his personality is still the same when, she meet him for the first time. Erza took his hand, and start tracing her palm, at his fingers. "Don't be nervous, when you're facing me." Her words smoothed out his tangled nerves and slowed his thumping heart. A small laugh, escaped on his lips.

Her eyes landed back, on Yuta. And there's it again. The blush across his cheeks tinted even more. As Erza can't help to chucked, his reaction is really cute same like before.

"Okay."

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

╔═══════════════════╗

Noticed From Jujutsu Headquarters:

1. Suguru Geto's survival has been confirmed, and he had been sentenced to death once again.
2. Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the shibuya incident and is thus permanently exiled from Jujutsu World. Furthermore removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.
3. Masamichi Yaga shall received the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya incident.
4. The Suspension of Yuji Itadori's Death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.
5. Special Grade Sorcerer Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Yuji Itadori executioner.

╚═══════════════════╝

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.

Standing alone, on the Sendagaya Tunnel in Shibuya Ward, Erza had heard that it was a hot spot for ghost hunting. The report says, that's she received on mochi that, the site is supposedly haunted by a blood-stained woman with long hair. Many people have reported being chased by her and drivers passing through the tunnel at night claim to have heard a heavy object drop onto the roof of their cars.

"Based on my information I had taken. That most of the people, felt a frighteningly ominous atmosphere walking in the tunnel. And by the way, why do you even want me to investigate it? Something on your mind?"

Erza shook her head. And It was definitely a chilly night. Since she had left the station and headed to the tunnel. The neighborhood was dotted with various restaurants, bars and gyms back then. But now it's all gone, after the Shibuya Incident. Looking at the time, it was now midnight, as Erza scanned everything through her eyes.

She looked at the street, of Gaiennishi Dori, just happens to be nicknamed Killer Road. Erza had arrived at Senjuin intersection. And infront of her, was a recording studio which is also said to be under the spell of the bloodstained woman. Supposedly, unexplained sounds like babies crying have turned up on recordings made late at night.

Humming to the, midnight to make her investigation start to get creepier. Erza passed the studio, and finally arrive on the Sendagaya Tunnel. In the darkness, the hazy orange light of the halogens gave the passage an eerie look. Erza start blinking and start wondering what kind of, curse she would ever meet.

Walking to the mouth on the tunnel, she noticed something it was a sign of completion of the tunnel in March of 1964: year 39 of Showa era. The structure is beginning to show its age, with cracks spreading here and there on the ceiling and walls. But the most, thing catches her attention.

It's was a strange scribble. Erza went to touched it. Before a seconds later, a sound like water dripping from the ceiling echoes through the tunnel. As a strange feeling creeps over her. She licked her lips, everything start to get more interesting. When the stains on the the walls and ceiling start to look like faces of human creatures. 

Few more meters, short for the exit her eyes was drawn into something. It was like a handwritten map, on a memo-sized page. Looking it closer, the words on the map, was written in Korean. Based what she had read: had learned different kind of language when she was young.

That the map was part of Seoul, with directions to or from a subway stop. And the building with the flag on it is labeled Koroking. She looked at the map carefully, while tilting her head. Erza can't help to wonder, what the hell is Koroking. But to be honest, the mystery's on the Sendagaya Tunnel will only deepens.

To be honest, Erza really had fun, walking on the Sendagaya Tunnel, in midnight. But on the scale of 1 to 5 she will give it a fear factor of 2. After her experience was kinda mystery. But, hey. Kokichi also reported something to her that the nearby restaurant Hope Ken was delish. Erza blink by his report. Is he possible craving ramen, right now?

Who knows.

.·:*¨༺──────⊱⁜⊰──────༻¨*:·.