Chapter 3: It's all moving so fast

Dylan led Tara into his bedroom nervously, he had never gotten this far with anyone in his life and he was scared to death but wanted it to continue with every fiber of his being. He pulled out his box of little stuff, the same one Tara had seen online. Contained in it were some toys, a bottle, pull ups and diapers. He took off his pants and put the changing mat on the bed and lay down on it with his legs spread apart. She tore the sides of his pull up and rolled it up to put it in the trash. After wiping and powdering him she grabbed a thick, cute diaper with prints, but Dylan covered his face and shook his head no. "Too embarrassing, what if people notice?" He defiantly closed his legs so she couldn't put it on him.

"Hmm? Really more embarrassing than what happened in your first class today?" She teased him. Dylan blushed and closed his eyes, kicking his feet. "No it's not fair don't hold that against me it was a fluke" he whined. "I don't wanna wear a diaper I don't need them." He was dead set on wearing a pull up so he could pretend to be all grown up for a while. Tara laughed and told him "okay, have it your way. But if you really didn't need diapers then you wouldn't need pullups either." 

Dylan was kicking himself for trying to outsmart her, but he couldn't back down now. "I do not NEED pull ups I wear them just in case I have to go and there's no bathroom around." He sassed at her. Tara giggled "Like in the dining hall with a bathroom 50ft away? You didn't even try to make it, did you even feel it coming?" Dylan really regretted starting this conversation because no he didn't, and no he couldn't. 

He covered his face and whispered "No... I was so happy being next to you that I was so relaxed and didn't know I'd wet... imsorryyouknowbetter" He didn't have any backtalk left in him, he couldn't do it, she had bested him. Tara smiled and grabbed a pullup. Dylan lifted his legs and and slid them through the holes. Tara patted his padded butt and smiled "Try a little harder to keep this one dry." 

"I'll try my best for you mommy-" Dylan slapped his hands over his mouth, he didn't mean to say that it wasn't what he meant "no that came out wrong that isn't right what I meant to say was that it was a mistake I'm sorry it just slipped out I didn't mean that" he babbled incoherently until Tara shushed him "no, you got it right the first time baby boy. I can be your mommy." she planted a kiss on his cheek and helped him put his pants back on, and tied his shoes for him. Dylan was dumbstruck and silently cooperated with mommy's assistance. "Do you need to go potty before class?" He really didn't, but he nodded anyway and sat on the potty just in case for her. A brief stream of a few seconds came out. He wiped the last few drops off of his penis and pulled his pants back up, flushed, and washed his hands. Tara was waiting for him with his coat, which she buttoned up for him and tied a scarf around his neck. "Have a good class sweetie pie! I'm going to go study in the library. Come meet me afterward." Dylan nodded and smiled. 

He walked through the quad to his next class with his head in the clouds and butterflies in his stomach. It was such a miracle, he thought, that he'd found a new mommy completely by chance it seemed so unlikely that it would happen that he had written off the possibility of ever having the opportunity for a real relationship with a mommy as an unrealistic fantasy. He once had been saving up for a weekend with a professional mommy, but that would now be unnecessary, though the professional dominatrix's fully equipped nursery still fascinated him, he craved only Tara's motherly love now. He took his phone out his pocket and sent her a short message "I love you mommy" before he entered the chemistry lab. He felt so much more confident right now than he did this morning and he picked a seat at the end of a lab bench and took his notebook out. He didn't know anyone in that class but he politely greeted the older student next to him. 

The teacher introduced himself Dr. Bryant, "Welcome to Principles of Biochemistry, open your syllabi and you'll see all that we will be going over in this semester, from the building blocks of life to metabolic processes and enzymes." Dylan highlighted key words on his copy of the syllabus for easier future reading. "To start you all off, here is a website where you can download the textbook for free. But you didn't get it from me" the teacher then winked at the class. Dylan grinned, wondering what sorts of little stuff he could get with the 200 dollars he just saved. Or maybe he would get a present for mommy. The possibilities were endless. The homework was light that night, just to download the book, read the first chapter, and take a short online quiz to confirm you had downloaded the right book. Dylan felt confident in this subject, as he had already started his paid internship as a lab tech and was using some of the principles he would be learning about in that class at work already. He really respected the professor already and hoped that the class would help him to kickstart his career in the field.