Chapter 1: New year

The new semester had just begun, and students were gathering in their new classes after the holidays. Dylan ran into the room seconds before the professor shut the door, looking nervous before quietly settling into the last empty seat in the classroom next to a girl he had met from other classes in the past. He had woken up late this morning and was woefully unprepared for class, but unworried about that as it was the first day with no assignments due. What he was worried about, however, was that he had forgotten to use the bathroom before racing out of his dorm room to get to his first class. He sighed and thought, 'I'm 21, not 4, I don't need to obsessively make sure to go potty before leaving the house every time. I can wait a mere 90 minutes for class to end,' and his anxieties were temporarily soothed.

"Hey Dylan! Nice to see someone familiar. Did you have a good break?" The girl next to him greeted with a warm smile. She was always so nice to him when he saw her, he really wanted to get to know her better. "It was alright, I stayed on campus, played video games and watched Christmas movies." he told her, no reason to tell her the real reason he chose to stay behind while his dormmates were all going home for the holidays. 

After all, he wanted her to like him and not think he was disgusting, immature, unhygienic pervert for staying in his dorm watching comforting cartoons, coloring, suckling almond milk out of a baby bottle while wrapped in the warm embrace of his soft diapers. He reeled at the memory of his highschool girlfriend, Maddie, disowning him after the first and only night they shared a bed, and he had wet in the middle of the night, she was already mad, and when he grabbed some protection before going back to bed, she noticed almost all of his diapers had cutesie prints of animals and toys and lost it at him. He had longed for a mommy girlfriend for years, but was terrified of anyone knowing his secret lifestyle, that they might lash out at him over it too. It was too much for his little heart to bear the thought of. The words she said that night had played in the background of his thoughts frequently for the past 3 years.

"I skipped visiting home this year too, but I wasn't on campus for long, I finally saved enough money to put the deposit down on an off campus apartment." Dylan burned with jealousy that she had the private living arrangements that he could only dream of, for reasons he'd never be able to tell her. With that the professor handed out a bunch of packets and turned on the projector. 

"Hello class, welcome to Psych 201. My name is Dr. Moore and I will be teaching this class. Please open your syllabus to page 1. Everything you need to know about this course is in that syllabus." She introduced the subject fluently, Dylan had been very engaged by Psychology 101 last semester, and he was listening intently to the professor talk about how the semester would go for a while, until when he felt a strong pressure in his tummy. His bladder was chastising him for leaving in a rush this morning instead of making time to relieve himself of that need. He pressed his legs together and tried not to make his need too obvious. This professor had a reputation for giving students an ultimatum between holding it until the end of class, or going and not being allowed back into the classroom. He thought about every time in the past 20 years that he had made this mistake. Despite getting good grades throughout his education, he just couldn't learn the simple trick of going pee just in case. He felt his sphincter twitch and it took every ounce of willpower and strength to not start leaking in his pants then and there.

Tara noticed the boy next to her have a startle reflex suddenly, something she had learned about last semester. She saw him squirming and trying to hide it, she wanted to ask him what was wrong even though it was glaringly obvious to her what biological need of his needed immediate relief, but she didn't want to interrupt the first class of the semester and have the teacher think of her as someone who didn't care about the subject. She loved psychology more than any other class. If their professor wasn't known all around campus for her strict bathroom policy she would have even raised her hand and asked for him. For a professor from that background, renowned in her field for studying attachment and empathy, it was surprising that Dr. Moore would have such a callous policy that leaves desperate students to choose between accidentally missing an important lesson and the humiliation of having an actual accident. It seemed very callous for someone , but she had to admit she enjoyed what she was seeing Dylan do. She was sure that if no one was looking he'd be grabbing his crotch and dancing because he waited too long to use the bathroom. It made her want to take care of him, hold his hand, and lead him to the toilet so he wouldn't get lost.