The Aristocats

Which pets posess the longest pedigree? Which pets get to sleep on velvet mats?

Naturellement, the Aristocats!

Which pets are blessed with the fairest forms and faces? Which pets know best all the gentle social graces? Which pets live on creme and loving pats?

Naturellement, the Aristocats!

They show aristocatic bearing when they're seen upon an airing, and aristocatic flair in what they do and what they say

Aristocats are never found in alleyways or hanging around the garbage cans where common kitties play

Oh, no!

Which pets are known to never show their claws? Which pets are prone to hardly any  flaws? To which pets do the others tip their hats?

Naturellement, the Aristocats!

Aristocats, ils sont toujours, meme quand ils font un petit tour

Toujours precieux la ou ils vont ils sont fiers d'leur education

Dedaignant les ruelles, ils preferent les bars aux poubelles

Dont se contentent, trop vulgaires les chats d'gouttiere

Ah, poisse!

Quels "Miaou" reprouvent les gros mots? Quels chats chouchous s'estiment sans defauts? Et d'vant qui les aut'chats tirent leur chapeau?

Mais naturellement...
Mais naturellement, voyons,

Mais naturellement,

Les Aristocats!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

An elderly woman, yet ever so kind and beautiful even for her age, watches her family in fondness. She wasn't the only one riding in the elegant coach, no four others were with her.

An albino little girl was playing with two boys her age with shaggy brown hair and yellow straight hair. All were dressed in refined clothing and anyone walking pass could clearly guess the family was a high-class family.

Although the most exquisite would be the younger aged woman, the mother of the trio.

Reading her book, she mutely smiled listening to the younger ones laughing. The Y/F/C dress perfectly fitted her form, the golden necklace flashed as the sun revealed itself from behind the clouds.

In front of the coach, a balding man with a round stomach held the lead as the a horse galloped to their home. A middle aged woman was seated right next to him in horse riding gear who, not surprisingly, engaged in the play fighting with the kids.

The elderly woman clasped the girl, pulling her white hair behind her ear. "Marie, my little one, you're going to be as beautiful as your mother." The child giggles bashfully, twisting the hem or her dress. "Isn't she, Y/N?"

The younger adult chuckled, fixing the pink bow on the Marie's head. "Oh, stop it mother."

The boy with the blonde hair flicks the hat the man in the front was wearing, to entranced with the feather on it to care about the world. "Careful, Daniel! You're making it very difficult for Edgar."